Met Gala • Jenna Ortega

Genre: Rom-Com

As Jenna stepped onto the grand Met Gala carpet, an air of ethereal beauty surrounded her. Adorned in a meticulously crafted dress that seemed to shimmer with celestial beauty, she effortlessly commanded attention. Cameras flashed, capturing her every move, as she navigated the sea of admiring onlookers. In that moment, Jenna became the embodiment of allure, a living work of art presenting herself at the Met Gala.

Minutes later, an unexpected and whimsical sight emerged—a celebrity adorned in an oversized cat costume, bringing a playful twist to the prestigious event

It was you.

Swathed in fluffy faux fur and donning a meticulously crafted feline mask, this enigmatic character navigated the carpet with a mischievous charm. The photographers, initially perplexed, soon found themselves captivated by the quirky charm and cameras flashed away.

You stole the show.

Amid high fashion, this was a great whimsy touch to spark joy and create an unforgettable moment.

After people smiled and wondered who was actually beneath the mask, your team came forward, and helped you unzipped out of it

Feeling the release of the plush fabric as they gradually loosen it, you removed the mask. As soon as you revealed your identity and stepped out of the costume, you stood tall. A huge smile grazing your lips as you posed your new attire to the photographers.

You were one of the most anticipated celebrities people were waiting for at the Met Gala. So when they saw you, a whirlwind of vivacity spread like wildfire among the crowd of interviewers and photographers.

" Y/n, over here! Please! Look over here! "

" Y/n, can we have a second with you?! "