Web's Most Searched Questions • Jenna Ortega

Genre: Teen Romance

While participating in a interview with the Wired channel, questions of all kinds were answered by the petite.

How tall is Jenna Ortega?

Is Jenna Ortega the girl from Stuck in the Middle?

Is Jenna Ortega Puerto Rican?

Is Jenna Ortega the new scream queen?

Does Jenna Ortega tap dances?

Is Jenna Ortega and Melissa Barrera step-sisters in real life?

Does Jenna Ortega eats meat?

And after many inquiries later, she slid the sticker off to reveal the final one; which grabbed her attention  the most.

Is Jenna Ortega and Y/n Fields dating?

" Y/n and I are very good friends," Jenna smiled, getting flustered by such an unexpected inquest. " -she and I hold a very special bond. Maybe that's why people might think we're dating. But we're not, we're just best friends and I love her so much." She concluded, putting the board of questions aside.

Jenna was feeling nervous, but she answered the query fluently and articulated, trying to avoid getting rosy-cheeked in front of the camera

Even though You and Jenna were indeed best friends, Jenna felt a more profound love for you. A sentiment that broke all the barriers of " just friends." She was actually in love with you, but you didn't know that.

Fans new Jenna was in love with you. The moment she looked at you with those puppy eyes, a ship was born and sailing across the waters of tiktok.

Which talking about tiktok, this interview was already being edited by one of her fans titled: Jenna blushing at the mention of Y/n's name.

Were you being that oblivious to realize it or were you feeling the same way?