Getaway pt2 • Alycia Debnam Carey - Sydney Sweeney - Brittany O' Grady

Genre: Thriller, Romance, Suspense

" But Bernie right here doesn't want to go snorkeling. He's afraid of the water, sadly." The lady Alycia acquainted herself with back at the Hawaiian show, tattled humorously. Their names were Martha and Bernie. You and Alycia had been seeing them everywhere these past few days, making it almost impossible to avoid the pair. However, your girlfriend didn't mind it at all. She found them entertaining and easy to talk to.

The four of you were sitting at a round candlelit table on the hotel terrace, as the afternoon sun beat down relentlessly. The hot breeze offered little relief, failing to refresh the perspiration clinging to your skin.

Not trying to appear bored and uninterested, you made sure to converse for a little while with them too. Minutes later, the waitress approached the table, setting each plate down with gentle precision, wisps of aromatic steaming the air-tantalizing the senses.

" Thank you so much, sweetheart," Martha sweetly thanked the waitress, you tagging along with the gratitude.

An hour later, Martha and Bernie were planning on going down to a souvenir store at the other side of the hotel.

" There's a souvenir store? I didn't know that!," Alycia gasped, nudging your shoulder in excitement.

" Of course! You two should come with us," The lady offered and you were going to politely say no, but Alycia was already acceding to it.

" Yes! We will definitely go!," Alycia smiled, looking at you.

" Can i talk to you for a second?," You asked her, standing up from the chair and excusing yourself to the couple.

You walked down a few feet away from the table, Alycia following you along.

" What's wrong?," She asked, and you sighed.

" Babe, can we spend sometime together? Alone? Every since we got here, we've been hanging out with them. This was supposed to be our romantic getaway," You divulged, a bit upset.

Alycia aware of what you were saying, wrapped her arms around your neck. " You're absolutely, right. I'm sorry baby," She pouted, placing a soft kiss on your lips.

" No, don't be sorry. I just want to spend some time with you, okay?," You looked at her, and she nodded.

" We will spend the rest of our stay here together, i promise. But i really wanna go to that souvenir store," She added with a pout and you groaned. " I swear that after that, we will go on our own way."

You took a deep breath, thinking for a few seconds. " Alright, go with them. I'll wait for you in the suite."

" You're not coming?"

" No, I don't feel like spending another hour with them. I don't want to sound rude, but I just can't."