Insecure • Victoria Pedretti - Brittany O' Grady

Genre: Romance, Thriller

You had a complicated relationship with Love Quinn, your girlfriend. After being together for four years, the once-illuminating spark had grown dim. You found yourself caught in a cycle of perpetual disagreement with her, where conflicts seem to weave way into every interaction. Yet, amidst the turmoil, a resolute determination held the relationship together, refusing to sever the ties that bound you to Love. You recalled the vibrant memories, the laughter, and the unwavering support you once shared, unwilling to let go of what had once been so pure and beautiful.

" Say her name, Y/n. Do you want to be with her?," Love asked, eyes filled with sadness.

" I don't, Love

" I don't, Love. Please stop asking me about her," You pleaded, sighing.

She nodded. " Okay, I will. But we're moving out...," Love cleaned the tear that ran down her cheek, before adding, " - this city is making me go crazy. We need to leave...."

Believing that the potential for renewed passion and understanding would appear in your relationship with her again, you agreed into moving out of town with her.

A month later, you were living in L.A with Love. Everything was sailing smoothly, even getting you a great job as a coder at a app-gaming company called CompWare.

Love was no longer fighting and disagreeing with you anymore. The change was worth it, and the sex was just magnificent.

 The change was worth it, and the sex was just magnificent

But sometimes, that euphoria doesn't last for too long.

Six months in, Love began with her tantrums, questioning your fidelity again.

After dropping some sushi during your lunch break at work, she noticed a lot of women. Pretty women.

" Hi! Welcome to Compware, in what can i help you today?," The receptionist from the company, welcomed her.