18

Eight years earlier...

The more Wyatt and I are around each other, the worse our sexual desire becomes. We've done everything aside from sex, and Wyatt seems to want everything all the time. He's a boy filled with raging hormones, and I'm a girl filled with the same.

I don't know if it's worse for me or him. Me because I know what sex feels like and know it would be mind-blowing with Wyatt, or Wyatt because he's never had sex before and probably is tempted to figure it out. I've never had to learn to reel my emotions in before, but every single time Wyatt and I start to kiss or do anything other than that, I have to remember the promise he made to himself and to God. I have to remind myself that His promise means more than taking our connection to the next level.

I can wait.

Wyatt, however...

He had attempted to drop me off at home after our date at the movie theater, but of course, I wanted to go back for one more kiss, so I jogged to the driver's side of his truck and waited for him to roll the window down, and then I kissed him. But whenever we kiss, it's never just a quick peck. He puts his head out the window to deepen it, and then he adds tongue, my hands reaching up to grasp onto his hair.

I've come to learn that I can't ever leave his truck without a kiss, and it's never quick.

"Backseat," he mutters against my lips.

I glance at my driveway, which is still empty since my Dad always works well into the night, so I don't fight him on it. We both climb into the backseat, his hands finding my waist and lips attaching to mine once more.

God, nothing feels better, and that's ironic, I know, but I can't help it. I want him completely inside of me, every single ounce of him, and when he hikes my dress up to sit around my thighs, I shake my head and sink between his knees on the floor of his car.

I don't trust myself right now if he decides to please me. My hormones are getting to be unbearable, and I'm worried that the line of reasoning will evaporate if we get past a certain point. I don't want to fail him. I don't want to tempt him.

"I can't get enough of you," Wyatt breathes. "It's never enough, darlin'."

My heart swells as I get to work, enjoying the way he grips the seat with white knuckles. Loving the way he clenches my hair and throws his head back against the headrest, breathing heavily through his nose. He's writhing beneath me while groaning, and then he pulls me into his lap without a second thought. I feel him pulsing against me, feeling his need, his want...

"Wyatt," I warn, but I moan his name despite my best efforts.

That damn line of reason is fading away, but I can't let it.

I can't.

He kisses me again and swipes every thought away circulating in my head. Every concern, every fear, just...vanishes. I tilt my head to the side, letting him move those kisses to my neck, but then he moves my underwear to the side, and I feel him slide against my most vulnerable part of myself, the breath leaving my lungs.

"Oh my god," Wyatt sighs and rests his forehead against my shoulder, hard and throbbing between my legs. "I need to be inside of you."

"Wyatt," I gasp when he slides himself against me again, collecting every ounce of wetness. "We can't."

"You're so..." He groans and reaches his hand between us to move along my wetness, stopping right at my entrance. "Let me put it in. I want this. Please."