OUT OF BLUE

It is always bitterness that comes with rainy nights, still thinking of someone I have never met in my life, but whose thoughts cause me ambivalence. Even though I am surrounded by every one love I invariably question my existence, feeling that there is someone missing. The instant I see whizzer lavender, I hold my way. However, here and now are different. My heart was beating madly. Instantly the atmosphere turned icy and my search for someone beganWHERE I HAD NO IDEA WHO I WAS LOOKING FOR.!

As the downpour began, I searched for cover until my gaze met the eyes of a man in the rain, with a hood.I felt a connection, I had never experienced before, the man seemed to understand me. Locking my eyes with him creates a sensation that time has come to a halt and I experienced a particular feeling.. feeling of ETERNAL.....

Immediately, my eye was drawn to his hand, where he held what I most admired - a bunch of lavender. His hand Seemed to cradle the lavender, making it look even more beautiful than it already was. I was captivated by the way his brown almond eyes looked and forgot about everything around me.

Suddenly yuen plucked at me and asks-"what are you doing in the rain simply standing around?" for the past few minutes I have been searching for you"!
I snapped back to reality and quickly replied," I was just taking in the beauty of the rain"
"Really" - yuen asked.
her eye brows raised in surprise -
"It looks like you were lost in a dream!",
"I was just just jus - "Even when I tried to form words, my mouth felt numb and my voice trembled. I was really lost in my thoughts, As I walked, all I could think about him.

*HIS POV:

As I strolled down the street on a stressful evening, yet the weather remained Calm & peaceful. suddenly, a florist caught my attention and I found myself gazing at the lavender on display and I decided to purchase a bunch. Just as I made my purchase, it began to rain, so I put on my hood and headed out. As I was leaving, I noticed a girl looking in my direction and I found myself unable to look away from her gaze. I coundn't help but stare at her as she conversed with some one before walking away together, leaving me fixated on their fading figures and wondered why I had bought the flowers. Despite trying to distract myself by walking through the streets my thoughts were consumed by the girl I had seen.

#END OF HIS PROVE

I was almost soaked when yuen arrived with an umbrella and we made it home by around 6'o'clock. After taking a hot shower, I went to the balacony where yuen brought me a cup of coffee and we chatted about random stufts. However, my thoughts were preoccupied by him.