TROUBLE AT THE FIRST MEET

I let out a slow chuckled where yuen approached and knocked on the glass.
The person sitting next to the driver's seat stopped fighting and told the driver to look behind through the glass. As Yuen gestured with her hand to them, they had to come out and they stepped out. I asked them -
"what were you thinking when you were driving, huh? Do you not know the directions, should I show you?
She paused for a moment when his eyebrow furled as if to emphasize the importance of her question.

He replied, "No need, we have GPS! and it was partially your fault because  you didn't even honk"

In response, I asked what about you guys, who don't even know which is left and right.

He said -"Don't worry, we have Siri for that!"

I chucked out- "WOW" and sternly said "but.it is also your responsibility to make sure you're aware of your surroundings too."

Although the other two were trying to stop the fight, I just glared at yuen and we continued until police passed through and stopped where we were fighting "wow....we are trapped now, I think your siri sir even
called the police", Yuen disclosed.

Both of us froze when one of the cops approached and asked-"WHAT IS HAPPENING!"

Yuen explained everything and the officer instructed the four of us to come to the police station, In unison, we asked-"WHY"

The officer pointed out that the person who fell off the two-wheeler had not worn a helmet, while the other hand did not follow the correct lane.The officer asked us to come in our own vehicle,noting down our phone and vehicle number.

I whispered to yuen "we were being forced to go to the police station because of these reckless individuals ", lamented what an exhausting day it had been.

Yeon expresses his frustration by saying -"why does she have a long mouth?oh my god ".Qiao was about to ask yeon for classification but he quickly interrupted him and said -"no clarification let's head to the police station now".