DIVERSE CHITCHAT

On the other side ,Qiao was waiting for yeon to wake up .At 11.30 AM, he was sitting on the edge of the bed, Staring at the clock and with a face - "I'm almost done."

He gently shook Yeon's shoulder. He stirred groaning a bit and slowly opened his eyes, Upon Waking up,
Yeon was bombarded with a Series of questions from Qiao about the previous night. Qiao inquired about Yeon's whereabouts what time he returned, and when he went to bed, among other things. The inquiries were unrelenting  and overwhelming and yeon found it difficult to grasp the situation.

Yeon, still half-asleep looked ah qiao & said-
"oh, I thought I was in  an
interrogation!"

Yeon proceeded to freshen up and have his food, up while Qiao trailed him persistently. However Yeon paid no attention to Qiao' s inquiries and request. Qiao even questioned whether yeon was blind or not
to which Yeon replied-
"No, I'm just really good at ignoring People!"

Qiao was speechless and just shook his head in dis belief and muttered
under his breath - ,"what  A talent!!"

Despite Qiao persistently asking questions, Yeon kept ignoring him. However, Qiao inquired about the girl he had a fight with yesterday whether he felt any connection with her and this question  finally  caught Yeon's attention. Yeon abruptly stopped ignoring Qiao and curiously asked what his inquiry was about.Qiao expressed  that he had a sense of familiarity with the fight he witnessed and believed it was the same girl he had mentioned to the girl he felt a connection with. Yeon astounded at Qiao's keen insight ,questioned him further, as to why he believed that his fight was the same one.

Qiao replied  and left-"I just have a feeling.
It's like a dejavu ,only with punches instead of memories!!"

As Qiao left,Yeon remained standing there processing what Qiao had just said. Yeon watched as Qiao's figure disappeared and silently wished that they would soon find the emotions they were searching for. Yeon had a feeling that the journey was only just beginning.They had a long way to go and many more puzzles to solve.