THE FATED MEET

******
Qiao inquired after seeing his state,
"Alright, yeon?"

"ya.... fine, but why do you ask?"!

"Surely you won't arrive this late-judging from the clock which showed 10pm and doesn't seem like you're okay...I've known you for years.... Can't I get you when you lie?".

"Actually Qiao......When I went to a nearby street, I was staring at a girl with the same strange feeling when I saw that girl from my dream. I got the SAME FEELING today. She was also staring at me at the time, I knew from that moment that we had an unspoken connection and I was eager to find out what it meant".

"WHAT! Yeon, did you actually feel that way?"

"You remember the time when I accidentally bumped into a girl and felt something different? was it like that?" -Qiao wondered curiously.

"As I recall, it was somewhat similar"-
Yeon said in response.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING
YOU SOON.
.
.
.
The next morning was a real rush, I and yuen had to prepare for an important meeting and was running late. We were juggling between getting ready and getting breakfast and I just had a few minutes to spare before we had to leave.

Meanwhile, Qiao and Yeon are planning to hang out since they didn't have band practice today. Yeon and Qiao went out and had fun, but occasionally he thought about her after that they went to the beach in the evening to view the sunset.After a while walking towards their car parked near the beach, Qiao and Yeon
encountered a vagabond who was speaking to himself, unnoticed by everyone else engrossed in their own tasks. However, the Vagabond's words carried significant depth as he spoke about the idea that every person we come across in life has a purpose and that there are no accidental meetings of souls.Qiao and Yeon over heard the Vagabond 's musings as passed him and they Pondered over his words until they reached their car.

Yeon assured control of the driver's position while Qiao settled beside him, the time was approximately 7'0' clock in the night and as yeon drove, he couldn't help but think about his recent encounter with the girl  and the vagabond's words. Suddenly, they collided with a two-wheeler, causing two individuals on the vehicle to fall off.Fortunately, they were unharmed since Yeon was driving very slowly.

Qiao shouted-"what the heck, Yeon ?What have you DOING...?"

Yeon responded by stating that it wasn't solely that fault and that they didn't even honk their horn. Yeon and Qiao were in the midst of a fight and I was helping Yuen get off the road where our hand was scratched
a little. Apart from that, we were okay, when we were looking for the guys who hit us, saw them fighting in the vehicle.