1

Jihua Hospital Affiliated to Medical University.

Before eight o'clock, the early summer sun was already dazzling, shining in through the transparent windows, reflecting the spotless corridors refreshingly and cleanly.

Two groups of attending doctors, resident doctors, Gui Peisheng, and graduate students stood on both sides of the corridor clearly, and the faint smell of disinfectant was particularly clear.

In Doctor No. 2's office, Jiang Xu put down his teacup, put on the white coat on the back of the chair, and picked up a thick stack of documents from the neatly tidied table. There are black, blue and red fountain pens in it.

At the farthest station from him, Shen Fangyu took two sips of coffee in a hurry. The dark blue folder was tucked under his arm. He took out a black pen, "Thank you, Brother Ha!"

"Why-"

The innocent colleague who was victimized failed to use Erkang's hand to summon Shen Fangyu back. Jiang Xu slightly lowered his head and looked at Shen Fangyu who squeezed in front of him, holding the doorknob with one hand: "..."

"I'm sorry, Doctor Jiang, let's take a step first." A handsome face smiled a little naughty, he opened the door foolishly, and snapped his fingers at a row of students on the left, "Let's go."

The resident doctor on the right, Yu Sang, made an international friendly gesture to him the moment he turned around, and Jiang Xu, who was dressed meticulously, pushed the door and came out. He adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose, and walked like the wind, taking folders while walking Hang Kong clicked on a student at the end on the right: "In the future, if there is anyone who can't even button up a white coat, just get lost and go to Shen Fangyu's group."

The student suddenly found that his buttons were not in place.

As a well-known teaching hospital, Jihua Hospital Affiliated to Medical University has a large number of patients and various types of doctors. The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is mainly composed of multiple medical groups. And graduate students follow the pyramid structure of learning.

Generally speaking, the daily ward rounds are mainly completed by the attending physician and the resident doctor. The chief and deputy chief physicians conduct teaching rounds twice a week. However, as young doctors who have just hired the deputy chief physician, Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu almost There will be a big rounds the next day.

Both of them graduated from the eight-year undergraduate and doctoral program of A Medical University. Since they were freshmen, they have been entangled in the first and second positions. Either the east wind overwhelms the west wind, or the west wind overwhelms the east wind. During their doctoral period, the two worked together Entered Jihua Hospital Affiliated to A Medical University, and after the rotation was over, Enjialu was narrow, and entered the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology together, and worshiped under the guidance of Professor Cui, the director of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

This Professor Cui is a kind-hearted middle-aged woman. She is also the vice president of Jihua Hospital. Professor Cui's office.

Jiang Xu: "With me without him, with him without me."

Shen Fangyu: "I'm starving to death, jumping from here, I won't work with Jiang Xu either!"

However, Professor Cui just looked at the two with a smile, holding the thermos cup and whispering softly: "The system has already been entered, and it cannot be changed. If there is any feud that cannot be resolved overnight, young man, take a step back. Come on, give me a hug." hand?"

Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu obviously couldn't shake hands, they looked at each other, let out a cold snort and walked away.

So in the days that followed, Professor Cui happily watched the two friends doing scientific research in the laboratory, rushing to apply for surgery with her as if they would never be tired, or hugging each other at the case analysis meeting. There is a thick stack of documents and materials, and the verbal battle can't make the other party have nothing to say.