53

"Hey, Brother Xu, are you going back to school?"

Taking off his jacket, Yu Sang saw the bright orange sweater Jiang Xu was wearing inside, "It's not like your style."

Jiang Xu glanced at Shen Fangyu, who turned around and said to Sang, "Does it look good?"

"It looks good." Yu Sang subconsciously answered, and only after he finished speaking did he realize that the person who asked him was Shen Fangyu. He looked at Shen Fangyu with an expression like he had seen a ghost, and then turned his searching eyes back to Jiang Xu's face.

"Teacher Jiang!" Shao Le called him at the door.

Jiang Xu nodded at Shao Le, and hurried out of the office before the question mark appeared in Yu Sang's head, leaving Yu Sang who was confused, patted his forehead, and said to himself: "It must be an auditory hallucination."

"What's the matter?" Jiang Xu asked Shao Le.

Shao Le handed a stack of documents to Jiang Xu, "The patient transferred from the lower-level hospital this morning is suspected to have primary unilateral ovarian cancer."

"Is there any transfer?" Jiang Xu glanced at the B-ultrasound checklist.

"The metastases were sorted out in the previous hospital, but I haven't found it yet." Shao Le asked, "Should we do it again?"

Jiang Xu didn't answer him, he went through the case quickly first, then frowned slightly and said, "The patient is only seventeen years old?"

Too young.

Jiang Xu picked up the CT film again and looked at it against the light. After a long while, he put the CT film back into the bag and flipped through the previous inspection results page by page.

"That's all?" he asked Shao Le.

"The patient gave only these," Shao Le said: "I saw almost all the examinations that should be done. The B-ultrasound showed cystic lesions, and the CT enhanced the echogenic area. It really looked like a malignant tumor."

Jiang Xu showed the B-ultrasound sheet to Shao Le, "Do you think the boundary outline is too clear, and the blood flow in the cyst wall is very rich."

"ah?"

Jiang Xu said to Shao Le: "Ask the patient if she has any gastrointestinal symptoms, prescribe an urgent gastroscopy and colonoscopy for her, do another B-ultrasound, and ask the doctor to focus on the ovary without the lump."

"Teacher Jiang..." Shao Le heard his implication, "Do you suspect that they misdiagnosed?"

Jiang Xu was a little silent, he glanced at Shao Le, and handed the documents back to her, "Just rule it out, I hope I'm thinking too much, has the patient come, I'll go and see."

"Here we come." Shao Le put away all the materials and prepared to take him to the ward.

"Jiang Xu!" A familiar female voice interrupted the two of them.

Hearing the sound, Jiang Xu looked up and found that it was Yan Hua who called him. She changed into a light gray windbreaker today, and stood beside a man with dyed green hair and tattoo stickers all over his arms, wearing only a trendy sleeveless sleeveless shirt. Girl in vest.

Very individual.

Yan Hua dragged the little girl to Jiang Xu, she saw that Shao Le was following Jiang Xu, the two seemed to be working, so she asked, "Busy?"

"To see a patient." Jiang Xu said, "What's the matter?"

"There is a patient in the association." Yan Hua pointed to the girl beside him, "Is Shen Fangyu there? If you are busy, I will do the same to him."