16

Although Jiang Xu decided to push the antidote ahead of time before the blood test results came out, he thought it might be too late.

Two minutes later, the patient's blood oxygen saturation suddenly began to drop sharply. The emergency nurse looked at Jiang Xu nervously, but before Jiang Xu could react, Chen Qi suddenly said, "Mr. Jiang, the baseline fetal heart rate is too fast. With reduced variation!"

—It is very likely that the fetus has already experienced symptoms of intrauterine distress.

Liu Ran was shocked, "Why?"

Jiang Xu glanced at him, "Midafilon is used for sedation plus vecuronium bromide for muscle relaxation."

Shen Fangyu answered tacitly: "Prepare for endotracheal intubation."

The door was suddenly pushed open, and the nurse came in with the test sheet, handed it to the nearest Liu Ran, and reported to Jiang Xuhui at the same time: "The cholinesterase activity has dropped below the normal value, and the concentration of organophosphorus pesticides is 135ng/ml."

It is indeed organophosphorus pesticide poisoning!

After finishing the gavage, Liu Ran took the blood test sheet in disbelief, and read it over and over several times, "Why?" He handed the test sheet to Jiang Xu with a face full of shock, his eyes were not only incredible, but also subtle Adoration, "How do you know?"

"I don't have time to teach you now," Jiang Xu said, "The patient's symptoms are not obvious, so it should be because the dosage is not high." He took the second test sheet from the nurse and slowly lowered his gaze.

After intragastric administration and injection of the antidote, Zhang Yun's indicators were still unsatisfactory.

"The treatment is delayed." Although the amount of pesticide is small, it has already entered the blood circulation. Because of the previous delay, whether it is gavage or intravenous atropine, it seems to be long overdue.

"What does the family say?" Jiang Xu asked the nurse.

"Still insisting that the patient has not taken pesticides."

"Understood." Jiang Xu agreed lightly, without any expression on his face.

He kept his eyes fixed on Zhang Yun's blood oxygen saturation on the detector, but the last thing he expected to see happened.

Endotracheal intubation did not save the mother's precarious oxygen level, Shen Fangyu sighed, "Contact the ICU to prepare for hemoperfusion, I can only pray that the fetal heart rate will return."

It can meet the conditions for full-term delivery, and no one wants the child to be born prematurely now. If the fetal heart rate does not go wrong, it should be able to stay safely in the mother's womb for another two months.

However, I don't know if it's because Dr. Shen opened his mouth too much. Almost the moment he finished speaking, Xiao Chen exclaimed: "The baseline fetal heart rate is 150 beats per minute, and the variation is extremely poor!"

Jiang Xu cast a helpless glance at Shen Fangyu, who defended himself with a gloomy face, "I'm really not a crow's mouth."

However, as soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly remembered that when he was eating fried skewers tonight, he was still talking to Jiang Xu to see if he was not pleasing to the eye because he made him pregnant...

"After the operation, I will go to practice closed mantra." Dr. Shen was the first to promise.

When this happened to the fetal heart rate monitoring, Jiang Xu knew that there was no other choice.