26

Outpatient Building, Obstetrics and Gynecology.

Jiang Xu put on a clean white coat, the cuffs were buttoned up meticulously, a cold stethoscope was hung around his neck, and a blue and white job listing pinned to the pocket of his coat.

Compared with Shen Fangyu just now, Jiang Xu's demeanor is much gentler.

He took a sip of tea, pushed his cold-colored half-rim glasses, roughly scanned the registered registration numbers, and pressed to start calling.

The first few cases were re-examinations after seeing them in the morning. It is estimated that they came directly after getting the test results. The first non-re-examination patient was a woman in her forties.

She came in and stood in front of Jiang Xu, stroking her hair on the sideburns, looking a little embarrassed.

"Sit." Jiang Xu said.

"Oh... oh good." The woman sat down while supporting the chair.

Jiang Xu glanced at the name displayed on the computer screen, and confirmed with the person: "Ruan Xiufang?"

The woman nodded, "I am." She looked a little embarrassed.

"Where is the discomfort?" Jiang Xu looked away from the computer and looked at the woman in front of him.

"I...I..." Ruan Xiufang's lips were murmuring, and she didn't speak clearly for a long time.

"Just say it, it's fine."

Jiang Xu encounters many patients like this every time he visits the clinic. Unlike other departments, many women are poisoned by feudal ideology and always have a natural sense of shame about seeing gynecology, especially older women with little education. And girls in their teens often turn pale when talking about gynecology.

Shao Le glanced at Jiang Xu who was holding a pen. He was wearing a mask, only showing a pair of eyes, calmly waiting for Ruan Xiufang to speak. There was no impatience or aggression in the eyes behind the lens. A feeling of wanting to trust him.

Jiang Xu who faces patients is very different from Jiang Xu who faces students. This point can be felt from Shao Le's first consultation with him.

At that time, Jiang Xu told her that patients are often very fragile psychologically, especially many patients who come to the gynecology department, they are very brave to come here.

They are not students, and you don't need to teach her anything strictly. The only thing you need to do is to spare no effort to help her.

Sure enough, Ruan Xiufang hesitated for a while, lowered her head and stared at the desk, and began to whisper: "It's just every time... having **** with my man hurts a lot, I don't know why." She looked very painful, "I don't want to be with you When he sleeps, he loses his temper with me."

"How long has it been?" Jiang Xu bowed his head and began to write the medical records.

Ruan Xiufang rubbed her hands, "It's been two or three months."

"Did you bleed after intercourse?"

Ruan Xiufang asked in surprise, "Doctor, how do you know?" She probably started talking, and the rest of the conversation became more fluent. She said, "Besides, I'm not regular. I don't know if it's because I'm about to go through menopause."

"Have you ever had a history of HPV infection?" Jiang Xu asked.

"Yes, but that was more than ten years ago. The doctor said it was because of poor immunity." Ruan Xiufang lowered her head lower and lower, as if she was going to bury it in her clothes. "Is it because of this reason? But The doctor said it was cured." She looked very puzzled.