42

It was the first time for Shen Fangyu to hear Jiang Xu's jokes like this, and he was stunned for a while before saying, "It's also pretty."

"Perfunctory."

"It's really not perfunctory."

Jiang Xu didn't bother to quarrel with him, and tiger skin and green peppers were special for dinner, so he wasn't interested in giving Shen Fangyu his attention for the time being.

So he didn't notice that Shen Fangyu put down the bowl and chopsticks calmly, and kept watching him eat intently, as if he could see flowers on his face.

"I didn't expect you to like eating this so much." Shen Fangyu suddenly said.

Jiang Xu raised his eyes unexpectedly.

Shen Fangyu rested his head on one hand, a memory flashed in his eyes.

"Did you know that Jiang Xu, when I was young, I liked the tiger skin green peppers made by my grandfather the most."

He hooked the corners of his mouth, and mentioned his family affairs in a rare way.

"I heard that my grandpa learned from tiger-skin green peppers, and it's still for my grandma."

He glanced at Jiang Xu, and then said: "My grandma was also a great beauty when she was young. She was beautiful and had a bad temper. As for my grandpa... In the words of our place, he is a poor man, and his wife is strict."

"Later, he didn't know who he heard that if he ate tiger skin green peppers for his wife, any woman who looked like a tigress would become gentle, so he went to learn the art from a teacher and learned it from a restaurant. Daohu skin green pepper."

"I didn't expect my grandma to eat the tiger-skin green peppers made by my grandfather. Not only did she not lose her temper at all, but she also liked the taste, and then asked my grandpa to make her a lifetime of tiger-skin green peppers." Shen Fangyu laughed.

"The country is easy to change and the nature is difficult to change. How can people's temper be so easy to change." Jiang Xu said.

"Yeah, besides, my grandma's temper is all my grandpa's habit, so he just enjoys it." Shen Fangyu's lips curled up a bit, "When I was young, my grandpa told me that I must learn this dish, saying Afraid that I will inherit his wife-phobic gene, let me remember to make it for my sweetheart earlier in the future."

He looked at Jiang Xu with a smile, his eyes were extraordinarily soft because he was caught in memories, and there was a bit of teasing: "But I didn't expect that the first time I made this dish was not for my wife, but for my wife. For you."

"Cough, cough—"

Jiang Xu, who was eating happily, was suddenly choked, Shen Fangyu quickly recalled his thoughts from the past, reached out to pat him on the back, and whispered, "Eat slowly, the chili seeds are easy to choke."

After a while, Jiang Xu finally recovered from his cough. He silently put down his chopsticks, wiped his lips without changing expression, "I'm done eating."

Shen Fangyu thought that he was afraid of eating chili seeds, and persuaded him, "Don't give up eating because of choking, just be careful and eat it, it's the same as eating fish spines."

Jiang Xu shook his head firmly, and went to the study with the tablet without looking back.

"Picky eaters." Shen Fangyu finished complaining in a low voice, glanced at his back, lowered his head again, shifted his gaze back to the half plate of green peppers left, and sighed to himself: "Forget it, I'd better put the seeds before making it next time." Let's go."