86

After completing the handover with colleagues in the department, Jiang Xu completely lived a life at home.

However, Dr. Jiang couldn't stay idle, he held a tablet to see patients online every day, and completed the obstetrics and gynecology business within two days, so he called his few students who were slightly negligent due to clinical work to the line one by one. Talk on the Internet, ask three questions a day:

"Where is the point of innovation?"

"Have you finished reading the literature?"

"Is the experiment progressing?"

The trouble caused Jiang Xu's research group to panic and panic for a while.

One day, as soon as Professor Shen came out of the laboratory, he heard two students from the opposite laboratory walking in front of him whispering, saying that he didn't know what kind of chicken blood Mr. Jiang had been playing recently. Stepping on the appearance of the four major journals.

It made Shen Fangyu laugh out loud, so he went to inform Jiang Xu that night, and the two students were invited to have a cordial conversation the next day.

The wind blowing by the pillow was good, and the two students were shivering. Every day they feared that there was a traitor in the laboratory.

Before entering the operating room, Shen Fangyu talked to Zhang Cheng about it while washing his hands. The latter first observed a moment of silence for Jiang Xu's students before suddenly noticing Shen Fangyu's movement of taking off the ring.

"Okay, why do you buy a ring, don't you think it's troublesome?"

Doctors who perform surgery are the least fond of arranging all kinds of fancy accessories. When they enter the operating room, their whole body must be clean and they cannot take anything with them.

Those who love beauty bought new jewelry, and at first they could bear to put it on and take it off a few times. In the end, most of them either lost it or were lazy.

Shen Fangyu took a meaningful look at Zhang Cheng, threw the ring into his hand-painted clothes, and reminded, "I didn't see it on my ring finger."

"Damn," Zhang Cheng reacted suddenly, "You're pretty fast, flash marriage?"

"It's been delayed for ten years," Shen Fangyu said, "You can't hurry up."

Zhang Cheng shook his head helplessly with an expression of "All right, you can show off".

After a while, he suddenly remembered something, and reminded him: "In the past few days, some people have been wondering what Jiang Xu did, and some people asked him if he resigned. He has been gone for a long time. You have to think of an excuse and wait for him to come back. Yes, many people must have asked him."

"Also," Zhang Cheng said, "I heard Yu Sang yelling that Director Cui vaguely mentioned last time that Jiang Xu has some important personal matters, but he didn't clarify the details."

Dean Cao must have gotten angry with Director Cui. Shen Fangyu lowered his voice and said to Zhang Cheng, "We said we had contact with the patient in country Z. Jiang Xu went to follow up and record the data."

Zhang Cheng understood, the look in his eyes was obviously a little shocked: "Are you going to perform the operation yourself?"

"Um."

"Damn it," Zhang Cheng said, "You're brave enough, you dare to perform surgery on your own partner?"

"There is no other way, and there is no other good choice. Compared with Kenn and Albert, I think I am better." After Shen Fangyu explained, he joked: "I am looking for someone from the surgery team recently, you Want to come?"