85

It may take a while for this kind of thing to be left in someone else's house, but the Shen family's parents just said a few words in a calm manner, and could not say anything else for a long time.

They didn't know what to do with this son.

He is obviously his own son, but because of his unfamiliarity, it makes people feel that he lacks confidence when he speaks.

Shen's mother hesitated for a while, and asked Shen Baihan with a soft strategy: "I remember your wife said last time that there is a nice girl in their unit, can you introduce to Fang Yu?"

Shen Bohan knew that it was not suitable to talk about these things at this time, so he casually ambiguously said, "It's nothing like that."

But Shen's mother was not forgiving, and persuaded Shen Fangyu: "Look at your brother and sister-in-law, how good the relationship between the two is, they are like a couple of gods and gods, and now they have two children and children, no one is envious, and you have the same conditions Not bad, even if you don't like the people in your sister-in-law's work unit, there are plenty of good girls in City A, why do you want to live your life like this."

"Fang Yu, this is your own life, you have to think it through," Shen's father also added, "Although marriage is not the whole of life, it will have a great impact on your life experience."

"I think very clearly," Shen Fangyu said, "Your son has already found my marriage partner in this life anyway. If you insist on forcing me to find a woman to marry, then I can only go to Moments and spread the word that I have one." Homosexuals...Let’s not talk about your shame,” he smiled, “I don’t think there will be any girl who is foolish enough to come and marry me.”

"You—" Shen's father was very angry. He stood up and pointed at the tip of Shen Fangyu's nose. He wanted to say something, but his lips moved for a long time, but he couldn't swear.

"What's his name?" Mother Shen pinched her fingers and asked, "Is it the same department as you?"

"I'm sure I won't tell you now, tell you... Do you want to trouble him?"

Shen Fangyu said: "If you think it over clearly and think it's really acceptable, and you can sit down and have a good meal with my partner calmly, then let's talk about it."

He glanced at Shen Bohan, "Brother is responsible for fulfilling filial piety before your knees, letting you spoil your grandchildren, and I will be responsible for rebellion. If you can't accept it, then treat me as my son. Anyway, it was the same before..."

"Shen Fangyu!" Shen Baihan said angrily, "What's wrong with you today? It looks like you've been shot. Can you talk?"

Father Shen was also stung. He pointed at the door and simply said, "Get out!"

Shen Fangyu nodded seriously when he heard the words, and stood up from the sofa, but Shen's mother grabbed his hand.

"Shut up what you two are swearing here!" Shen's mother's eyes turned red suddenly, she pressed Shen Fangyu's forearm, and whispered to him: "Can't you change it? You have to like someone man?"

The grown-up son was very tall, because Shen's mother didn't spend much time with her when he was young, and Shen's mother almost couldn't remember what Shen Fangyu looked like when he was shorter than him.

It seems that in the memory, he has always been tall and needs her to look up. He is so strange that he is not at all like the child who would hold her and cry every time he saw her after a long absence.

"Mom," Shen Fangyu looked at his mother showing weakness, and his voice softened, "It's not whether it can be changed, but there is no need to change it."