82

After taking Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu to country M to attend the meeting, Director Cui fulfilled his promise at the Mid-Autumn Festival party and gave them three days off.

At that time, Shen Fangyu asked Director Cui for this leave, originally to find an opportunity to communicate with Dr. Kenn, but now because he and Kenn have completely broken up, probably no matter whether they are patients or doctors in country Z, Kenn will not give them anything Important news.

Shen Fangyu simply rented a car, planning to take Jiang Xu to the suburbs of country M for a drive.

After Jiang Xu heard that the red-haired driver had lent him the money to buy the plane ticket for Shen Fangyu's return to China, he specifically mentioned that he would like to thank the red-haired driver.

The red-haired driver was very happy when they met again in adversity, and offered to be the driver to take the two of them to play in country M for a whole day.

While in the car, the red-haired driver brought up the old incident of being robbed.

After the catastrophe, some people will suffer from stress disorder and never want to talk about it again, while others will have a stronger desire to express themselves, wishing to tell everyone what they have experienced.

Obviously, the driver is the latter.

Speaking of deciding to chase the car, the red-haired uncle said with emotion: "This is the most exciting thing I have ever done in my life. I feel like a superhero, excited and scared at the same time."

After Jiang Xu listened, he asked Shen Fangyu, "What about you, were you afraid at the time?"

"He's not afraid," the red-haired uncle continued, "He's the most courageous Z countryman I've ever met. He's very calm and has a very strong psychological quality."

Jiang Xu listened, with a subtle smile in his eyes, and glanced lightly at Shen Fangyu.

Even if the latter had a thick skin like a city wall, Shen Fangyu couldn't bear the red-haired uncle's boasting. When Jiang Xu saw him, Shen Fangyu's face turned red.

"I'm not as loud as he is," Shen Fangyu said, "It's just that I was too anxious at the time, thinking about the information all the time, and didn't care about whether I was afraid or not. But later... I was quite afraid."

When encountering such a thing, it is inevitable that there will be a fluke mentality, and it is easy to lose your mind at once when you are passionate.

Shen Fangyu pursed his lips, and said frankly: "After I got the information, my heart kept shaking. When I thought about what happened at that time, you..."

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Xu understood.

I was thinking for him when I was chasing the car, and I was still thinking about him when I was afraid after chasing the car.

Jiang Xu couldn't help but switch to Chinese and said, "Can't you think about yourself?"

It was clearly a chat between three people, but the red-haired uncle was cut off from the conversation because of this sentence in Chinese.

His expression suddenly became a little subtle. Although he couldn't understand what Jiang Xu said, he could see Shen Fangyu's obviously touched expression.

So in the end, the red-haired uncle sent them to the farewell place, and while Jiang Xu got out of the car first, he looked at Shen Fangyu with an expression of "I understand" and said meaningfully: "You seem to like him very much, come on, I've tried my best to help you."