76

When the stupid student came back, Jiang Xu's parents had already left.

The two met in the hospital. At that time, Jiang Xu was rushing to attend consultations in other departments. There were too many people in the elevator. He was anxious, so he ran directly down the stairs, and then ran into Shen Fangyu who was also climbing the stairs.

The lovers who hadn't seen each other for a few days suddenly looked at each other in the stairwell, and almost stopped at the same time.

Standing below, Shen Fangyu looked up at him, his expressionless face smiled the moment he saw him, he opened his hands, with a slight smile at the end of his eyes, and said to him with crooked eyes: "Hug one time?"

Jiang Xu's heart was inexplicably sour. The moment he heard Shen Fangyu speak, he ran down a few steps. Before he could reach Shen Fangyu, the latter stepped forward and hugged him.

Shen Fangyu let Jiang Xu rub against his side of the neck, and said softly, "Didn't I tell you that it's best not to run away, what should I do if something happens?"

Jiang Xu's voice was muffled, "I'm going for a consultation, I'm in a hurry."

The two doctors stood on two steps, one up and one down, and briefly embraced for less than five seconds in the silent stairwell. Jiang Xu only had time to slip two yuan into Shen Fangyu's pocket when he pulled away. chocolate.

Two pieces of chocolate that express hidden love clearly.

After work, the two met in the parking lot. Jiang Xu sat in the co-pilot and listened to Shen Fangyu's story about Albert and Mr. Baker, and heard that Mr. Baker took the initiative to conceive Miss Daisy for love. Looking out the car window at the darkening sky.

Except for the two messages that day, he did not tell Shen Fangyu anything about the operation, but he knew that those two messages could not fully make up for the blow Shen Fangyu received because of his trip to Country S.

After returning from country S, Shen Fangyu appeared to be the same as before, but at night he started to stay up frequently, read books, and check information.

After Jiang Xu persuaded him a few times, Shen Fangyu started to secretly get up and go to the study while he was asleep. Sometimes Jiang Xu woke up suddenly at three or four in the morning, and when he touched it, he found that the other half of the bed had been cold for a long time.

Regarding the materials related to male pregnancy, they have searched and collected all they can find. Although there are so many documents and materials, it is impossible for Shen Fangyu to create something out of nothing.

For a while, Shen Fangyu even turned up the obscure Chinese medicine classics, until Jiang Xu repeatedly told him that all the confirmed cases appeared after two thousand years, and the probability of the occurrence of such cases was related to changes in the environment. Shen Fangyu gave up.

He thought that Shen Fangyu should be very clear that doing those extra tasks would not do any good except to consume himself.

But he also understood that Shen Fangyu was trapped in anxiety and couldn't relieve it. He could only rely on this seemingly active method to numb himself and let him temporarily escape from that anxiety.

But using ineffective efforts to avoid anxiety will only make anxiety worse.

Finally, after Shen Fangyu lost ten catties in just a few days, Jiang Xu was so upset that he took sleeping pills to numb him.

"I've always felt sleepy recently. Every time I get to this point, I'm so sleepy that I can't wake up in the middle of the night."

Jiang Xu was leaning against the head of the bed, reading documents with his tablet in his arms, while Shen Fangyu was lying beside him clasping his hand with his fingers, and before he could finish speaking, he fell asleep.