44

Until the inspection was completed and the child's right hand was confirmed to be fine, Shen Fangyu still had a look of disbelief, "You really agreed?" He took out his mobile phone to record, "No, I still have to record it, otherwise what will you do if you go back on your word?"

Jiang Xu was expressionless, "I don't want to leave this kind of prenatal education for my child."

He even had a nightmare two days ago, dreaming that other people's children were born crying, but only his child began to sing to Jiang Xu, singing the most familiar song of the white lady The theme song, the four angry "Ah~~~" almost sent Jiang Xu away, and he was so scared that he didn't sleep well that night.

He said to Shen Fangyu, "As long as you don't turn on your broken stereo, I promise to go to the performance."

Shen Fangyu got his assurance, and immediately sent a message to Director Cui. Director Cui was probably looking at his phone while taking his grandson, and replied with a smile, and he could still hear the child's cry in the background.

"What do you think if our children love to cry so much in the future?" Shen Fangyu asked sincerely.

"It doesn't matter if you like to cry," Jiang Xu looked at him coldly, "It's fine if you don't like to sing."

"Then let's divide the lyrics." Shen Fangyu flipped through the lyrics and said, "I've listened to the original song. Part of it is sung by Xiaoqing, and part is sung by the boatman. Which one do you want to sing?"

"Few words."

"Then Xiaoqing." Shen Fangyu handed him the phone, "There are four sentences in total. According to your memorization speed, you can memorize them in ten seconds."

Jiang Xu nodded, looked at ten lines at a glance, and returned the phone to Shen Fangyu, "When is the show?"

"tomorrow."

Jiang Xu: "?"

"Aren't you afraid that I haven't agreed to the last day?" He looked at Shen Fangyu, who had a calm face and a good attitude, and the latter answered him leisurely: "No way, I issued a military order with Director Cui. The strong girl is afraid of pestering her husband, I know You will certainly agree."

Jiang Xu choked on his phrase "Strong Girl". It took him a while to notice the phrase "Military Order", "Are you here for the opportunity to go abroad for exchange?" He asked Shen Fangyu.

He actually couldn't understand why Shen Fangyu worked so **** this matter. The opportunity to go abroad for exchange was indeed precious, but even if they rejected Professor Cui's arrangement, for the development of the department, Professor Cui would most likely take them there in the end.

It's not that Jiang Xu thinks highly of himself, he knows that he and Shen Fangyu belong to the elite of the first echelon in the department, and he also understands that Professor Cui is not someone who will hold grudges and put shoes on his subordinates.

What's more, when Professor Cui said this in front of them that day, he meant to take them there. Otherwise, according to Professor Cui's character, even if it was to let them participate in the performance, she would not have proposed a foreigner at all. quota.

Shen Fangyu has always been very sensitive in interpersonal communication, so that Shen Fangyu can't understand what he can see.

"No," Shen Fangyu said, "I asked Director Cui for something else."

Jiang Xu looked up at him.

"Teacher Cui promised that as long as I can persuade you to perform with me, when we go abroad for exchanges, we will have three days off and we can go about freely," he said, "I want to visit Dr.Kenn and exchange information about surgery. detail."