59

Jiang Xu has been very upset recently.

Because Shen Fangyu was alienating him.

In fact, it is not obvious on the surface, they still commute to get off work together, take time off together, eat together from time to time, and Shen Fangyu will no longer intentionally go to the living room to work, but Jiang Xu feels this way.

It's subtle.

But most of the time, Shen Fangyu was still smiling as before, joking from time to time, without any sign of alienation, making Jiang Xu want to say something but not knowing how to say it, like punching soft cotton.

"Doctor Jiang, is there something on your mind?"

Ren Miao and her parents walked beside Jiang Xu. After the chemotherapy, the little girl put on a wig. It was reckoned that the wig should be given to her by Ren Han. The shoulder-length blond hair made her look like A princess in a fairy tale.

She finished her chemotherapy and wanted to go home temporarily to recuperate, waiting for the next chemotherapy. Jiang Xu just happened to see her being discharged from the hospital and dropped by.

He didn't expect that his thoughts were already written on his face.

"I..." Jiang Xu hadn't decided what to say, but when he raised his eyes, he bumped into Shen Fangyu who came back from the inpatient department. His voice suddenly stopped. At the same time, he found that Shen Fangyu was seeing him at the same time. , the footsteps also paused, as if a little unnatural.

He even felt that the way Shen Fangyu looked at him was trying to hide again.

It's never been like this before.

He would just greet him with a big grin, and then start talking about running the train or flirting.

"Miao Miao, don't inquire about Dr. Jiang's private affairs." Ren Miao's father said from the side.

Ren Miao drooped her face, "Got it."

"It's okay." Jiang Xu lowered his gaze.

"Doctor Shen!" Ren Miao suddenly whispered in his ear.

Because of Ren Han, Ren Miao also got to know Shen Fangyu, and Dr. Shen liked to joke with them and didn't put on airs, so Ren Miao got acquainted with him very quickly.

During these days of hanging out with Ren Han, Ren Miao's character became more and more cheerful. Seeing Shen Fangyu, Ren Miao was not afraid, but greeted him enthusiastically, which was very similar to the silent girl at the beginning. It's different.

"Ren Miao?" Shen Fangyu stopped in front of them, Ren Miao's parents also nodded politely to Shen Fangyu.

"Discharged?" He asked with a smile.

Ren Miao nodded and replied, "Doctor Jiang sent me out of the hospital."

Hearing her talking about Jiang Xu, Shen Fangyu's expression was a little unnatural. In fact, since Ren Miao called him, he had been feeling Jiang Xu's eyes on him, but he didn't have the courage to turn his head to look at it. With one glance at Jiang Xu, both the conversation and the line of sight fell firmly on Ren Miao's body, as if he would be seen through by Jiang Xu if he deviated even an inch.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Xu followed Ren Miao and said, "Send them off together?"

They have now reached the gate of the inpatient department, and it is estimated that Jiang Xu will only take a few more steps. Shen Fangyu really wanted to find something to prevaricate, but he found sadly that he was too busy on weekdays to touch the ground. At this moment, I really can't find anything that I can't wait to leave.