Chapter 15

[A/N: Ok, for this one I am completely winging it (i say as if all of my chapters have not been word vomit). It has been around 1 year since chapter 14. Tenko is 12; Hitoshi, Izuku, Katsuki, and Shouto are all 6; Touya is 15; Fuyumi is 13; Natsuo is 10; Himiko is 7.]

Today is one of the most important days of Touya's life since his father got imprisoned. He's going to the UA entrance exams.

Every day, he's gone on mile-long runs in the morning and done quirk training (monitored by Aizawa) in the afternoon, alternating between this and weight training for a year.

You and all of the kids have been trying to keep his mind off of it since he woke up this morning. Giving him a healthy, light breakfast and all of the chaotic children talking about their activities for the day.

Fuyumi is going to the mall with some of her friends from school, Hitoshi and Shouto are going to Izuku's house and Inko is going to take them to the park.

Tenko is planning on joining Fuyumi on her mall trip, and Natsuo is going with you so that you can buy him new clothes. The kid hit a growth spurt.

Rei got a job, which was a shock to her because she was so sure she would never get one, but Izuku's ideas about use of quirks in jobs was a good thought.

She works in an animal sanctuary, controlling the temperature of all of the arctic and cold-climate animals' enclosures such as penguins, polar bears and such.

Because of this, she left around 7:00 with a quick goodbye and good luck to Touya.

When the clock hit 7:30, you piled yourself, Natsuo, Fuyumi, Tenko, and Touya into the car.

You were going to drop Touya off first, then your diva child and only girl, then lastly you're going shopping with Natsuo.

When you stopped at UA, a bunch of potential students stopped for a moment. Car escorts, in their heads, meant that he may be wealthy, or a could-be recommended student.

Technically, Touya could be recommended, Aizawa could submit a recommendation. But Touya wanted in fair and square.

Then again, it may be the fact that you have Grlwood blasting in there.

[A/N: I'm living in blissful ignorance of whatever whoever in Grlwood did or said, don't tell me what was done. Please and thank you. Good day]

You pulled up at the sidewalk while Touya got out of the car, and you pulled out something from the trunk.

It was a rather small box, didn't need to be kept in the trunk, but you wanted it to be a surprise.

You opened the box, showing a piece of jewelry. Touya looked at you in shock, not expecting it (duh, it's a surprise).

"I got this made by the same company that makes quirk suppressing jewelry, though it's not the only purpose for it. This will know if your quirk is overdoing it, and will hurt you. Then, if it will, the necklace will forcefully deactivate your quirk." You told Touya, and his eyes would've watered if his tear ducts weren't royally fucked.

"It has a GPS function, so that if you need to be found, for any reason, I will know where you are. UA may be the best hero school there is, but even the best have flaws." You said, stopping Touya before he interjected.

"Lastly, see the blue gem right there?" You asked, pointing out the lowermost stone. Touya nodded.

"Push it in, and it will send me an emergency call. This is for absolutely nothing other than your life being in danger." You said, keeping firm. After all, Touya could sometimes be a bit of a goof.