Chapter 16

[A/N: We're doing a little bit of a timeskip. It has been around 3 years since chapter 15. Tenko is 15; Hitoshi, Izuku, Katsuki, and Shouto are all 9; Touya is 18; Fuyumi is 16; Natsuo is 13; Himiko is 10.

As of now, this fic features the characters: Touya, Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shouto Todoroki; Izuku and Inko Midoriya; Tenko Shimura; Mina Ashido; Eijiro Kirishima; Mezo Shouji; Fumikage Tokoyami; Denki Kaminari

I don't really like doing so many time skips, but I can't make a lot of content on Touya being a UA student, on one part because I know that I would have to make up a lot of OCs for it, but also because this is a focus on the bettering of these kids' lives. Touya now has his own agency, is a hero, and has his family.

Possible TWs: medical negligence (mental and physical), brief mentions of the foster system]

You'd had some crazy slumber parties over the past few years. Denki and Hitoshi turned out to get along well, even though Denki was quite high-energy in comparison to Hitoshi.

Mina didn't have any girl friends, but she seemed to be just fine hanging out with the big band of boys.

Meanwhile, Shouji was growing into himself, becoming confident in his own identity, his appearance, and how his quirk makes him different from others without letting it define him.

He stopped slouching to make himself smaller, and though he still wears the mask, he allows himself to love his quirk.

One night, you had all of Izuku's friends over at your house for a birthday slumber party, and it was chaos in a sleeping bag.

Mina and Denki were both learning KPop dances from Tenko, Shouji was learning how to play video games from Touya, and Eijirou was sparring with Natsuo.

Hitoshi and Izuku still saw Aizawa a lot, sometimes multiple times a week, and they were very attached to the man. He was a good influence, albeit a bit pessimistic and in need of sleep.

Now, though, most of the kids are locking in on what they want to do when they grow up.

Well– sort of. They're being pressured by their teachers to decide before they have to go up to junior high school, so that they have a decision to think on before they graduate junior high.

Thing is, both of your youngest children want to be heroes. Natsuo wants to be a doctor, Fuyumi wants to be a teacher, Tenko is still deadset on being a social worker.

Touya is going to officially graduate UA and become a hero at the end of the year, and you've never been more proud.

He approached some business course, support course, and general studies students about helping him with his father's old agency, and he's now got new management coming up.

Once he's a hero, he'll be rid of the bad member of his father's old management that managed to stick around, and he'll also be free to make all of his own decisions.

He won't have to work under another hero, and he'll have full control over his own work since he owns the old Endeavor agency.

Tenko has made it into a highschool that will allow him to get his degree for social work starting earlier than university. He should be certified around 2 years post-high school, and then he will be able to work as a social worker.

But, thankfully, you aren't too stuck in the future. You've been fostering kids, most of them– as usual, leaving after a few days.

Rei has found it to be a very nice experience, and many of the children have given you or Rei phonecalls to talk to you or just thank you for making them feel seen.