Curse of the were cheetah: intro

It was dark night and in a city, it rained but as it rained noir music plated and I'm the streets a car was driving fast.

In the car was a dark figure in a trench coat and matching fedora.

The car head lights shine on a sign: crystal cove.

And the mysterious figure spoke in a deep tone.

"Crystal cove, this maybe your city, but it's actually my city, crystal cove is  detective paradise and I'm the best there is, I'm a hard boiled, private eye detective, there was no case I couldn't solve and no mystery I couldn't miss, I'm head of the police, but my life wasn't always like, it used to great, that was before"

But the figure started coughing and the figure revealed to be non other then Scooby doo, he started coughing and cleared his throat.

"Sorry about that, my name is Scooby doo and I'm the best detective crystal cove has, it's not so bad, I have eleven girlfriends: Stella, Miranda, Annie, Angelina, miss Susie Chalet, Jennie, amber, Roxanne, nova, Shauna but my favorite girl is Chiquita, I have 29 kids and I still live with my best friend, but I do missed the old days"

He pulls out of his glove department a very old picture of mystery inc.

"I wasn't always like this you know, my old life used to be good, how did i ended like this, well let my start way back to the beginning"