Scooby doo: where are they now

After the team broke up, I studied to be a detective.

Scooby went to a Law enforcement academy then time passed to Scooby putting on a trench coat and he takes down his first crook.

And that is how I became a detective as for the others, well raggy continued his love for food, so because a food critic.

The scene cuts to shaggy at a seafood restaurant, a platter of seafood was placed underneath him as the chef steps back and was nervous since shaggy has grown to be difficult.

He holds his fork up and when he takes a bite of a boiled lobster, when he chews it, everyone waits for his response anxiously as the cameras were rolling.

Then he swallowed then he spoke, "this lobster...is great" he gives a thumbs up and everyone clapped and the chef breaths in relief.

Then the camera pans on shaggy, "next time with shaggy Rodgers food critic join me next time as I try this Korean barbecue place"

In Scooby's passenger seat was a magazine for tv celebrities and shaggy was on the cover, he wore green sweater with a red shirt underneath.

He got his own tv show and is known around the world, and Daphne became a fashion designer in Paris.

Next to shaggy was another magazine for fashion and on the front was Daphne In a purple dress with white boots.

In Paris, Daphne was in her own bouquet working on a new line, which was new outfits with her color scheme: purple pink green and orange, her hair was in a ponytail and stylish.

"Ok everyone let's pick up the pack" she was having some if her employers creating her design, she was checking their sketches.

"Good...needs a green belt, could use something orange, perfect"

Then her assistant a brunette rushes up yo her, she looks stress.

"Miss Blake"

"What's up Vickie"

"Ok you got a appointment at the Beauty salon at 6, your 8 at the dentist canceled and had to be moved to 9"

"Good anything else"

"Your friend Velma called"

Then Daphne stopped as her face dropped, "oh...Velma"

"Yeah, she called to say hello"

"I haven't heard from the old gang in a while" daphne muttered.

"What was that ma'am?"

"Nothing, I-I'll be in my office"

And once She entered inside her office, she sits by her desk and pulls a picture of mystery inc out of one of her drawers, then she looks at it.

And Velma became a professor at a university.

Next to Daphne's magazine was a scientist monthly and on the cover was Velma, she wore a lab coat, a red sweater and a orange skirt and red high heels.

she was in a classroom explaining the classroom about rocket science.

And as for Fred...well...

And lastly was a newspaper and right below it was a ad called: Fred's traps.

Fred had a cap on, he had a aftershaved beard and was smiling.

What can we say, he loved his traps, so he felled his traps but unfortunately only hunters used his traps for animals....his business isn't doing so well.

Fred is seen outside by a RV, behind a table of traps, he was offering people his traps as they passed by, but no one cared about his traps.

He frowns and sits behind the table, he wears a good stains tank undershirt, he was very muscular, ripped Jean shorts and boots, and living in a RV.