Scooby doo: reunited

Meanwhile somewhere in Veracruz, Mexico, in the Villa Bella Hotel, in a small room.

A small Chihuahua, with cream colored fur, and a white snout. brown eyes, wearing a red collar and a red dress was asleep on a pillow by the fire.

Scooby puts on his coat and grabs his fedora as he looks back at the chihuahua.

"Well thanks for a good night Chiquita, but I got to go now"

Chiquita opens her eyes and walks up to Scooby doo as he heads to the door and playing Chiquita is Camila Cabello.

"I really wish you didn't have to go"

"I know but where there is a crime to solve I have to be there, I'll be back next Thursday"

"Did you say goodbye to your kids"

Looking were two chihuahuas girls and one cream colored small pup of Scooby were running to him.

"Papa" they shout as the jumped in his arms.

"Hey" he holds them in his arms, "no you all me good to your mama ok"

"Ok papa" they all said then he puts them down next to Chiquita, as she looks up at him, he bends down and they both shared a kiss.

"Bye Chiquita" he waved his hat as he heads out the door, "bye kids"

"Bye papa"

"Bye mi amor" Chiquita says.

Then Scooby drives from Veracruz or back to crystal cove, he walks up to his office building which was also his and shaggy's hangout.

Once he gets inside, he puts his hat on a coat hanger then he goes to his desk and over his desk was a coach, a coffee table filled with snacks and a tv, shaggy was relaxing on the couch as he watches some tv.

"Hey scooby, how was Chiquita" shaggy asked as he looks back.

Scooby was finishing some paperwork, "she's doing ok, so any calls today"

He asked as he puts his coat over his chair and next next to shaggy.

"Nope not yet"

"Nothing" scooby sounded exhausted.

"Don't worry scoob, I'm sure there's some mystery out there for you"

But just then...the door opened and they heard a familiar voice.

"Excuse me, is detective Scooby here"

"Yeah, what's up man" But when Scooby and shaggg turned they saw that it was mr. Wolf.

 Wolf