Scooby doo: break up

It started 9years ago today on this very night, we were solving a mystery

But what we didn't know was that mystery would put a end to all mysteries.

Shaggy and Scooby were running and panicking as they screamed.

They were once again being chased by a monster, and this monster was a dark ghost called the black ghoul, They lured the monster to the park.

"Run scoob, he's gaining on us" shaggy screamed.

"Wight behind you raggy" Scooby yelled but then he tripped, he rolled and ran into shaggy.

"Ah!" They screamed as they rolled down a steep hill.

Which they tripped a wire, pulled rolled and when Scooby and shaggy hit a tree, they hold on to each other when they see the black ghoul getting closer but then a tarp fell on top of them trapping them.

Worrying the black ghoul, he steeped back but unaware he tired another wire and he looks to see a iron caged falling on to of him and trapping him.

The rest of mystery inc came out of hiding and helped shaggy and Scooby out of the tarp net.

Then Fred and Velma walked up to the cage.

"Great job gang, we got him" Fred says.

Then Velma takes off the mask to reveal mr. Shark.

"MR. SHARK!" The Mystery gang called his mane out loud as he glared at him.

"That's right mr. Shark, one of the members of the legendary bad guys" Velma says.

"But why?" Daphne asked.

"Because he was only a distraction, while the bad guys robbed the national jewelry store which is happening...right...about...now" Velma checks her watch.

Cutting to the bad guys breaking in the jewelry store, they were taking all the diamonds, webs hacked into the security system when piranha knocks out the security and snake pick locks the locks for the rest to take the gems.

Wolf takes the last diamond and drops it in the bag.

"Ok guys that should be it, let's get the pack out of here before-" but as soon as they exited out the Door, they get surrounded by the police as they see the mystery gang with Mr. Shark and he was in cuffs frowning.

Wolf and the rest frown as they raised their hands up and drop the bags of stolen goods.

"Never mind" he groaned.

Then they get arrested and were put in the police car together as Velma explained their crime.

"Mr. Shake poses as the black ghoul to distract us while the bad guys robbed the jewelry store"

"And we could've got away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids" wolf says.

"and your scared dog and hippie" snake added.

"We know" daphne says.

The bad guys glared at mystery inc when fans cheered and took pictures of them and reporters crowded them and the bad guys get taken away.

Everything was going great...until.

The chief of police (not Misty luggins) a male brown hair with a mustache and glasses walks up to them.

"Good job kids, and that Is the last mystery you'll ever solve"

"Nah...I think we'll find more" daphne sounded so confident.

"Nope, that was act you'er last mystery"

"WHAT!" Everyone shouted in a panicked.

"What do you mean chief?" Velma asked.