Tom and jerry: investing the crime scene

They went back to the smokewoods resort, as Jerry burst the doors opened, he and Tom were shocked to see the trashed place.

"Ah" Tom screams

"Whoa" Jerry was surprised.

"See, what did we tell you" snake says.

They looked around, "ok first things first, Tom"

"Ah, yeah" he gets jumped by him.

"I need you to scan the area, see if we can find any clues"

So they looked around, Tom takes some pictures for the lab, but when Jerry looks around, he noticed something down on his feet.

He picks up a orange strain of hair, he picks it up and examines it, then he puts in in his pocket.

Tom dust for fingerprints on the doorknob when he turned and saw wolf picking up a picture frame, the rest joined in. Then they frowned sadly as they stared at the picture of them and princess in.

A few minutes later, Jerry faced them, "ok since we know Thomas didn't do it, it could've been someone from inside, did you happen to notice anyone suspicious in the resort"

Everyone looks at each other then look back at Jerry then nodded their heads.

"No" they said.

"So I see, well I think I'm going around asking anyone for anything suspicious" Jerry heads outside.

"You go ahead, I'll stay here looking for more clues" Tom says but actually...he was going to talk with the guys.

After Jerry left, wolf sulked and Tom sits next to him.

"Wolf?" He looks up at Tom, "I have to know....what happened to you guys, how did you all become good guys"

The wolf sighs, "ok, fine....you deserve to know the truth....please...have a seat"

It while Tom and the bad guys have a talk, Jerry was out doing some investigation.

He was running amuck in the hotel looking for answers, but as he ran....he came across something.

"Huh" he noticed that he passed by the security office.

"Of course" he walks inside where he sees the security guard was dozing off, he carefully tiptoes inside and sneaks on the desk.

He cracks his fingers then he starts typing on the keyboard.

"Now, let's see what happened 3 days ago in the penthouse"

He pulls up a video, he fast forward the video but then something catches his eye.

"Huh, what's this?"

He sees a large muscular Maine Coon cat, he had dark brown fire with orange stripes, he looked angry and had a large scar over his left eye, he wore a brown suit with white bowling pin stripe and black and white shoes with a matching fedora.

He knocks on the door and it intrigued Jerry as he continues to watch.

Then he saw princess screaming as the unusual cat breaks in, and chases princess, he trashed their room as he tries to grab her.

Then he grabs her and knocks her out with sleeping medicine then throws her in a bag.

Jerry gasped then he panicked, "Tom?" He ran.

Meanwhile with the bad guys, "i guess it started 6 years ago, we were planning a mansion heist, you know rob a some valuable items"

"As usual"

"But then when I started a snatch and grab from what we thought was a jewelry room but what I found was something else....I found a baby she got to close to me we got caught"