Tom & jerry: kid-napped

"WHAT! You guys have a daughter and you didn't tell me" he was in shocked.

Wolf smiled as Tom babbled about him having a daughter.

"Why didn't you guys tell me?!" Tom was puzzled.

"Well we wanted to come see you but we were so afraid that you wouldn't want to see us now that you're a detective now"

Then Tom grabbed his shoulders, "wolf, you guys are my best friends, I wouldn't mind seeing you guys again, you could visit me anytime you guys want"

"Well we Would but...we didn't know how to tell you"

"Well tell me all about her, what does she look like"

"Oh, I have a picture of her"

Pulling out of his wallet is a picture of 9 year old white fur cat in a pink turtleneck flounce sleeve sweater dress, Tom was a bit surprised.

"This is our daughter, princess"

"But she's a-"

"A cat yes, that's because she's adopted"

"Oh really?"

"Yes, but man tom I wish you would've met her, you two would've bonded"

"Ok so, why don't you tell how it all started, start from the beginning"

"Ok, well...where to start, I guess it all started 3 days ago"

3 days ago, the bad guys arrived at a resort in Alaska.

"We went to this nice hotel resort to celebrate princess birthday"

"Wait-so her birthday is on the same day as snake's"

"I know crazy coincidence right? But I guess that's what we love about her, she always tries to get him to celebrate his birthday, anyway..."

Flashback starts to the bad guys walking princess inside to their suite.

"What do think princess, do i give your best birthday or what" wolf was smiling as he looks around

"Oh yeah, i guess" princess says as she didn't sound so enthusiastic.