Tom and jerry: rescue

After the failed rescue, Tom and Jerry hand the bad guys returned to their mansion.

A heartbroken wolf was holding and looking at the only thing he had left of princess, her bright pink bow was the only thing he had left of her.

Tom and Jerry felt empathy for wolf, they could see he was hurting, just the sad look on all their face made Tom and Jerry realized....they lost.

Jerry saw Tom walking up to wolf, "wolf?" He took his hat off and twisted it.

"I'm so sorry wolf...about everything, aw this is all my fault, I failed you guys, I'm sorry about your daughter and....I'm sorry that I let you guys down" he looks down in sorrow.

Then wolf looks up at him, seeing how guilty Tom was.

"It's ok tom, I'm sure you and your friend did your best, can't say I blame you guys" then he started to stutter.

"It's just-I can't believe princess is gone, you think this could happen to anyone but...it happened to me, to us" his eyes get watery then he started to sob.

"You know" he dried his eyes, "the day I took her, I told myself: wow I can't believe she's my daughter, there were so many times u could've shown her how much she meant to me, how many times I could've told her, how I could've love her harder, but know I see I'm too late, I lost the only daughter I ever had" he broke down crying.

After his emotional break down, Tom frown and Jerry could see something was up.

"Well thanks for everything Tom, it was nice to see you again" snake and Tom shook.

"No problem snake, I do anything for you guys"

After that while fiasco, tom and Jerry head back to headquarters, there Jerry was going to get some answers.

"I'm sorry Jerry, about everything" Tom hangs his hat up and sulks at his desk.

"I should've know pristine and lickboot would've ambushed us"

Jerry hops over to his desk, "it's not your fault Tom, you know those guys, they always get the drop on us, we'll get them back"

"Yeah but i failed, i can't believe I failed out first case, I could've helped them"

Now Jerry was suspicious, "ok Tom what's going on"

"What do you mean?" Tom realized Jerry caught him off guard.

But Jerry was no fool, he was a detective and gave Tom a deadpan look.

"Tom, I know you better, you been acting odd recently and you were so desperate to help them and I saw how you were concerned about mr. wolf, so spill it, what is your deal with them, is this why you been acting strange recently...is it because of them"

Then Tom makes a guilty face and that's when Jerry starts to put the pieces together.

"Did you know them....Tom?"

"Yes, ok yes I know them...they were my friends"

"Jerry gasped and the truth came out, "many years a ago, before I met you...I was once a meme er of the bad guys"

Jerry gasped even louder, "rom why didn't you tell me"

"Because I didn't wanted you to think I was a criminal"

"Well what happened between you guys"

"I left the team because I relished I wanted to be more then a scary villain, so I packed up to start my own company, the guys never hated me, they always knew we meet again, so that's why I'm so geared to help them, they were my friends Jerry the only friends I ever had and knew, they were family to me, so you have any idea what's that like"