Scooby doo: interrogating the victims

"Scooby, shaggy, what's going on?" Daphne asked.

"We are called to solve one last mystery together again"

They all gasped But Velma steps up, "Scooby, we're retired now, we don't solve mysteries anymore"

Then Daphne steps up, "yeah and if anything, there are no more masked monsters remember"

"But there is" shaggy says, "a guy is in trouble, his daughter is being hunted by a cheetah monster"

"Well even if it is so, we haven't done a mystery in a long time, I'm not sure we're up for the task"

But Fred smiled, he was filled with joy and excited.

"There another monster...WOOHOO" both girls looked at him confused.

"Come on guys, this mystery is exactly what we need, but Scooby can't do this without you guys, we need the old gang back together again shaggy says.

"So what do you say, one last mystery for old time sakes"

Fred turns to the girls and they see how excited he is....so they finally agreed.

"Ok...one last mystery" Daphne says.

"YA HOO" Fred jumped, "so when do we start can we start now"

"So who is this guy"

Then a few seconds later they arrived at a mansion, where they were all amazed.

"Jeepers, this guy must be rich"

"Jinkies, who is he, I bet he's really famous"

"Oh you guys know him form years ago"

"Who ever he is, I bet he's famous" Fred says.

They head inside, they look around to meet the owner.

But they weren't expecting to meet an old foe.

"Well if it isn't the old mystery incorporated gang" they all gasped when they saw wolf walking down the stairs.

"Jeepers...it's mr. Wolf" Daphne pointed out.

Fred glared then he pounced on him, pinning him to the ground and choking him.

"I thought we put you jail, how did you escape"

Scooby and shaggy saw and they panicked, "AH!"

"Fred no he's-" shaggy tries to pull him off with the help of Scooby.

"I know he's the bad guy buy isn't worry I got him"

"No fred he's-"

"Going back to prison for a long time, yep"

But just then, "oy, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAD!" The see princess in teal Floral Print Ruffle Trim Flounce Sleeve Belted Dress with white strap flats.