.𝟎𝟏

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐤𝟑)|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌ

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐤𝟑)|||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐓𝐍||ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌ

📍𝐅𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 noon and K3 was waiting to be released. Some may have been happy that they were getting released. But she has been anticipating it, mainly because of the fact that she didn't want to deal with most of the outside drama. In the institution she found peace within herself, and she wanted to remain peaceful .

But there was something or some people she might say, who she would be to glad to see. Her family and best friends, they were her everything. They were the only way she could have kept going throughout all of the rough patches in her life. They helped her when she was down and always held her down. And she couldn't have been more grateful to have them in her life.

"Kaymari Jones!! " a guard said walking to her cell with keys.

k3 got up off her bottom bunk and headed towards the cell gates. "You ready to go home gangsta" the guard asked".

K3 chuckled, "nahh, not ready to deal with the outside world".

"You gon be aight, just remember what you promised me."

"oh fsfs.... I want this more than anything now".

K3 is still in highschool, and promised to finish it out instead of dropping out, how she originally planned to. She just turned 18 and was moved from the juvenile detention center to the institution she is in now, due to her being an adult. Before she was sent to prison she was originally doing online school. Even after quarantine because she didn't want her personal life intertwined with her social life. But since she has about 2 more months left of school, she's decided to go back to actual school. More dedicated and determined to graduate even more with the people she has on her side.

"Your mother brought you some clothes", said the guard. He hands her the clothes in a clear bag.

"preciate it", K3 replied. She better have gave me sum I can put on fr.

𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑭𝑰𝑻

"When you finish you can walk up to the buzzing door and we'll release you", says the guard

"aight... aye preciate you lookin out for me since i've been here", K3 replied.

"No problem, just make me proud kid. And stop lookin so mean", the guard says.

k3 chuckled, "I swear i don't see it". Everyone that comes across K3 automatically assumes she's mean asl. Well...she is, maybe to the new people that meets her. She actually has a big heart, but because of her past she's learned to masked that. She became nonchalant and quiet, and she also developed trust issues.

Honestly K3 wouldn't have known where her mental state would have been without some of the people she's met, while being locked up. Yes, there were some shady people she's met, but she did find some good people that looked out for her.

𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 ↻

K3 walked towards the gates outside waiting for them to open and for her to be released. She looked through the gates an saw her family. The gates open and she walked towards them.

"My baby!!", K3's mother screamed in excitement.

K3 laughed at her mothers enthusiasm and hugged her. She missed her parents a whole lot.

"Wassup luh n!gga", Kell spoke up with enthusiasm as well .

"whats good", K3 dapped him up.

"nun just glad you back", kell responded.

"what's happenin baby girl", her dad asked smiling.

"Heyy daddy", she exclaimed hugging him.

"who tf cryin" K3 asked as she heard sniffles come from behind her.

She turns around and sees her sister trying her hardest not to cry. K3 shakes her head and heads over to her to hug her.

"What the hell I tell you about that crybaby shii", K3 asks her older sister Brooklyn while hugging her.

"shut yo short ass up", Brooklyn says laughing a little. Everyone in the family was taller than K3, she stood at 5'1.

"i missed you sm", Brooklyn says.

"I missed you too, luh girl", K3 responded.

"Cmon, let's hurry up and get to the house. I've redecorated and wanted you to take a look", K3's mother says.

"alr cmon", K3 replied.

𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 ↻

K3 walked towards the door and opens it. As soon as she opens the door, shots start going off.

That was my attempt at a cliffhanger 💀

anyways...

• 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐊𝟑?

• 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫?

- 𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨... 𝐧𝐭𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 😭😭

- 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐮𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝.

𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 🤨🫵🏼.

𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐭 😏👋🏼

-𝒎𝒊𝒎𝒊 😋