.𝟏𝟏

a/n   Ian even notice i skipped they whole graduation 😭😭... oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️

Don't be a ghost reader... 🙄 comment 🫵🏼😘

|𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ
ఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎'𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊, Kay and Jay were slumped on the couch. They both fell alseep around 6 and have been sleeping since then.

They were both exhausted. They both have been working themselves to death, to the point where they couldn't.

As bad as this make looks, this was the only way they could cope with Kell being in the hospital.

Jay was woken up by his alarm on his phone. He set the alarm just for this reason. He knew they wouldn't wake up on time.

He removed his arm from his eyes and then grabbed his phone to turn it off.

He looked around the room, and then sat up slowly. Being careful not to wake Kay up, who had her hand in his pants.

"baby girl", he called out to her, while rubbing her back.

"hmm", she hummed as a reply.

"wake so we can get ready", he told her.

She sat up slowly, and rubbed her left eye like a baby. She then took her right hand out of my pants and then stood up stretching.

He watched her every move, something he did often. He found it hard to take his eyes off of her.

After she was done stretching, she grabbed his hand pulling him up.

"cmon", she said pulling him towards his room to take a shower.

"you sure you wanna take a shower together", he asked confused.

They usually take separate showers. He thought she wasn't comfortable with him yet, so he never rushed anything.

"yes cmon", she said turning the shower on.

She stripped down to her panties and bra. "you good nigga", she asked him, as she took her bra off and then her panties.

"mhmm", he hummed as a response, while taking his shirt off.

Kay stepped into the shower grabbing her loofa and washing her self up with her favorite bath and body works body wash.

Jay then stepped in and closed the sliding glass door behind him. The shower was big enough to fit 8 people or more. So they had no problem with space.

Kay turned around to see Jay eyeing her body. She shook her head and then looked down, making her eyes almost pop out of her sockets.

He had to be a good 9 or 9 1/2 inches, she thought.

"can you get my back for me", he asked her turning around.