.𝟏𝟑

|𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ
ఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 in complete disbelief as he hummed happily while he ate, intensifying the situation for her. She grinned widely before her expression twisted back into one of pleasure when she felt his mouth form a smirk against her core. Her right hand lowered to his hair and began to pull it out of reflex, while her left hand held onto the bed frame.

He smirked and said, "Mhmm, do that shii again," in a raspy voice that briefly lifted her off of him. Her hold on his hair tightened as he planted a kiss on her other lips before diving back in.

She moaned once again, her thighs closing in around his head, "I-I'm about to cum." she whimpered. "don- FUCK!!", she said yelled in pleasure. He loudly slurped her up, evidently soaking this moment all up. "don't stop", she whimpered as her thighs trembled.

"Cum then," he said against her. "all in my mouth, pretty girl," he encouraged, and as if his words were all that her body needed to have an orgasm, which included her legs trembling and louder moans tearing through her as he ate her through it. She had a firm grip on his hair throughout her climax.

When she calmed down and was slowly recovering, she felt him kissing her core, making her twitch harder, from how sensitive she was.

She eventually got off of his face to move away from him, and to lay down on the bed in a fetal position. Making him laugh while wiping the sides of his mouth.

He looked over at her, then moved to where she was at and hovered over her, giving her a passionate kiss while also letting her taste herself.

"that shii felt good huh," he asked chuckling, while he rubbed her ass with his hand. As a response she looked up at him with a dazed smile on her face.

"you ain't even get no dick and you already tired", he said laughing, making her slap his arm lightly.

3 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

After she recovered from her previous orgasm, She was ready for more.

"baby", she called out to him.

"hmm", he asked, seeing her sit up.

"i'm ready", she said looking at him.