.𝟏𝟔

Don't be a ghost reader 😒
comment 🙄

|𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲, 𝟐𝟏 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐒𝐚𝐭 ఌ
ఌ 𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ఌ

𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 of the bed sobbing, scared by what she had just learned. Many things were going
through her mind as she looked down at the object she had in her hands, thinking about how her life was going to change.

Meanwhile Jay was unlocking the front door and walking through,
hearing 'front door open'. He locked the door and he sat his keys on the table that sat next to the door and then went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

When he started drinking the water bottle that he got from the fridge, he heard sobbing coming from upstairs causing him to become alert and run upstairs.

He followed Kay's crying and walked to their bedroom, opening the door seeing her face full of tears.

"what's wrong", he asked confused walking up to her, causing her to hide something behind her back.

"whatchu got going", he asked confused.

"no-nothing", she said turning her face away from him not wanting him to see her cry.

"so whatchu crying fa'", he asked taking a seat next to her on the bed.

"i-i'm pregnant", she said hiccuping.

"wait huh", he asked confused.

"h-here", she handed the pregnancy test she had behind her back to him.

"damn", he said at a lost for words. "you for real", he asked smiling once he saw her nod her head yes.

"Mane, Letsss goooo!", he said standing up geeked.

"my baby pregnant with my baby", he said in disbelief.

"this isn't good", she said shaking her head.

"whatchu mean", he asked scrunching his face.

"i-i don't think i'm ready to be a mom yet", she said sniffling. "i'm not ready", she continued.

"whatchu tryna say", he asked.

"i'm saying", she said pausing. "that i wanna get an abortion", making him let out a chuckle.

"yo ass got me fucked up", he said getting up to walk out the room, so that he wouldn't say anything that he would regret.

"wait!!", she said getting up as he headed downstairs.

"damn... hold up", she said chuckling to herself, running across the room to grab her camera that had been recording.

"Y'all, I think I got his ass", she said to the camera as she went down the steps to go downstairs into the living room seeing him sitting down with a mean mug on his face.

"It was just a prank baby", she said sitting down next to him with the camera pointing to him.

"mane get that shit out my face", he said pushing the camera away from him.