.𝟎𝟒

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐊𝟑)|
|𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐧|
ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌ
ఌ 𝟏 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ఌ

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐊𝟑)||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐧|ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌఌ 𝟏 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ఌ

📍𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝟔 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 morning, I was wide awake smoking a blunt in my car.

I ain't wanna be disrespectful and spoke in my parents house, even if they didn't give a fucc.

I was almost finished with my 4th blunt of the night, when the sun started to come up. Music was playing in the background as I sat there quiet and to my self, with my mind clouded as usual.

My mind was filled on what I was going to do, now that Im free. Was my parents going to let me keep my job? That being a hitman and a hood pharmacist.

Was I going to start my cake business back up? A lot of those questions simmered my mind. Not really knowing what would take place in my life.

I picked my phone up and saw that it was 6:50 am. Knowing that my father was up by now, i decide to go ask some of the questions, i've been wanting to ask.

I turned my car off and opened my car door, gathering everything I brought with me.

I made my way towards the house, which was a long walk. I guess Kells', my friend's, and Brook's best friend decided to sleepover. Which meant their cars were taking up room around  the perimeter of our house.

We had alot of acres of land, but i decided to park my car the farthest away from their cars.

Once I made my way in the house, I closed the door quietly, not wanting to slam it shut.

I heard the sink water going off in the kitchen, and headed my way towards the kitchen, and saw my dad making breakfast.

"wassup old man", i said to getting his attention.

"what's good baby girl, you good", he asked pouring pancake mix on a griddle that sat on the stove top.

"yea... I'm straight", i replied.

"You know youn gotta hold everything in... right", he asked looking at me, trying to play therapist.

"yea... ik...", "anyways, i got some questions", i responded.

"And i got answers, go on", he replied continuing what he was doing.

"ummm.... am i still going to be able to keep my jobs", i asked.