.𝟐𝟏

Don't be a ghost reader 😒
Comment🙄

|𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ
ఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝟒:𝟑𝟎 𝐏𝐌 and Jay was in his tattoo area cleaning his tools and sanitizing his station, so that he could be ready for his next customer for later on after him and Kay got lunch.

He was now bobbing his head as the song 'Mind Frame' by Moneybagg Yo played throughout the tattoo shop.

"Reminiscing 'bout my nigga's that done died, goin' through pictures and it's fuckin' up my mind", he mumbled to himself singing along to the lyrics.

Just now realizing what time it was, he was now confused on what was taking Kay so long.

"Hey siri, call sexy", he spoke into the speaker of his phone, as he watched the colorful circle at the bottom of his screen spin.

"Ok. Calling Sexx cc tongue emoji, weary face emoji", She spoke back fulfilling his request.

Listening to his phone ring, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion once it rang for the 4th time.

Usually his phone would only have to ring twice when it came to calling Kay, so he was curious on why it was still ringing.

His fingers moved along the screen ending the phone call and clicking 'find my' to check her location.

He saw that her location was unavailable, making him even more confused because he was just checking her location 30 minutes ago.

He didn't want to think anything of it because only the lord knew how much his mind would race with thoughts if he let it happen.

So he just decided to finish prepping and cleaning his tattoo station until she called him.

Meanwhile in the front Ju was in his tattoo station finishing a client up.

"aight— and i'm finished. You can gone head and pay upfront", he said to his client once he wiped their leg off with a napkin.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒐

Ju was a tattoo artist back in Atl and Jay thought he would be good fit for his tattoo shop here in Memphis

Ju was a tattoo artist back in Atl and Jay thought he would be good fit for his tattoo shop here in Memphis. So he got the job with no hesitation, plus Jay had just previously fired a tattoo artist a week before Ju showed up, so it was perfect timing.