.𝟏𝟓

Don't be a ghost reader 🫵🏼😒 Comment 🙄

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 )𝐊𝟑)|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬 ఌ
ఌ 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ఌ

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 )𝐊𝟑)|||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||ఌ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬 ఌఌ 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ఌ

📍Bombshell Pixie Lounge

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 2 weeks since the fourth of July and I was at The girls salon. The salon they owned was a 4 story building. The first floor was Ariana's Nail salon, The second floor was Khia's Hair salon, the third floor was Anastasia's Waxing salon and the fourth was unoccupied at the moment.

I wasn't even aware that I had a scheduled hair appointment with Khia for today. She informed me at the last minute that I did, much like how they all do.

"I regret asking to do your hair every time girl", Khia said complaining.

"Why", I asked laughing, already knowing why.

"girl have you seen how much hair you done got on this head of yours", she replied looking at me with her eyes wide open.

"girl get to work i'm not finna play witchu", I replied laughing still.

"you better be lucky I love you. Cause whew girlll... this a whole ass workout", she said running her fingers through my hair being dramatic.

"ouuu You heard about Junie cheating on Ana", she asked as she blow dried my hair.

"say ong", I replied looking back at her.

"Ong", she replied nodding her head.

"She said she caught him in bed with her cousin."

When I went to say something else the elevator door opened and Anastasia came through it.

"Ouu girl we just talking about you", Khia said as she walked up to us.

"Heyy yall", she said sitting down next to Khia's station. "what y'all was saying", she asked curiously.

"I was tellin her bout Junie hoe ass", Khia said rolling her eyes at the mention of him.

"oh, i ain't worried bout that lil ass boy", she said waving us off.

"your cousin though", I asked lookin at her.