.𝟎𝟑

|𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 (𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌ
ఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

|𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 (𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)|||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

📍𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

"𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 my yung nigga Jaylove", Kell said speaking to his lil sis, pointing back at me. For as long as I knew Kell, I never knew he had a younger sister, surprisingly.

"oh... we'll nice to meet you, I'm K3", she replied, i guess tryin not to come off rude, but you could here some aggression behind her voice.

"Nice to meet you too, welcome home", I spoke back to her, giving her a chin nod.

"Preciate it", she replied. "aye... uhh we finna go find Khia and Ana", she spoke to Kell.

"aight, luh nigga", Kells replied.

Once she walked away, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Her body raw asl, on my momma. And she can dress? oh yea... she got me in a trance.

"you done scopin her", Dubs asked snickering, once i finally detached my eyes from lookin at her.

I just gave him a side eye, while lifting my double cup up to drink from it.

"Aye y'all think Khia single", Dubs asked after laughin.

"nah i think allem single, but I did hear Khia talkin to somebody", Kells replied.

"you think she'll go for a nigga like me", Dubs continued to ask questions. I zoned them out letting my mind wonder off to K3.

All I could think about was her plumped pink lips, her long as curly hair that flowed down her back, that natural mean mug that rested on her face, her outfit, her baby face, her height, and her body.

Everything about ha was raw asl. She slight remind me of somebody, but i couldn't make out who.

I honestly didn't know why I thinkin about ha short ass. It wasn't like I was gon talk to her.

"aye nigga, you wanna go out back and go hit this", Dubs asked me, lifting up his blunt."hy", i replied, who was I to turn ts down.

We all made it to the back of the crib by the pool, and sat down on the pool chairs, that surrounded the pool area. Once we began startin a rotation, we heard some yellin goin on back in the house.