.𝟏𝟒

Don't be a ghost reader 🫵🏼😒 comment 🙄

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 )𝐊𝟑)|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬 ఌ
ఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 )𝐊𝟑)|||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||ఌ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬 ఌఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

📍The Jones Resident

𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖 her running towards me, I decked that bitch in ha' mouth just like how i did ha' bitch ass momma.

She almost fell, but caught herself. She then drew her hand back and tried to swing, but her dumb ass missed and swung at the air instead.

After I swung again and hit her in the jaw, we started jackin. I was sending straight body shots, while she was trying to claw my face.

I grabbed her by the sides of her head and slammed her to the ground. I got on top of her and started sending straight blows to her face.

"there you go niece, whoop that hoe!", Uncle Chino yelled.

terribly ghetto

As soon as I went to punch her again, she moved to the left causing me to hit my knuckles on the concrete of the basketball court. I had to bite my bottom lip to numb the burning sensation, but I continued swinging.

"Get onnat Kay!!", Khia yelled out.

When I felt like she had enough, I started to get up off of her seeing that she wasn't fighting back anymore and was laying there all bloody. But as I was getting up off of her, I felt a swing at my head, which caused me to stand up more quickly and realize it was Nikki.

As I was about to swing on her, I felt someone grab me. Seeing that it was Jay I looked at him confused until I saw my momma coming. She swung on Nikki, causing her to hold the side of her face.

Nikki was on the ground and my momma was on top of her within a few seconds of them jackin.

"There you go baby", My dad cheered.

"mane y'all cuttin up in this junt", uncle Red said all geeked.

"the fuck you thought this was." "huh", my momma asked.

"l-let me go bitch", Nikki said, causing my momma to grab her head and then bang it against the ground.

"watch who tf you talking to", she said slapping her across her head. At this point my momma was just sitting on top of her and Nikki wasn't even moving.