.𝟎𝟓

|𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌ
ఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

|𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫|||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐓𝐍||ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

📍𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 on Kells couch that sat in the corner of his room, watching One punch man, I heard a knock at his bedroom door and paused the tv.

"Come in", i spoke in a raspy tone, due to me just waking up.

The person behind the door opened it.

I saw it was K3, lookin bout high as hell.

All I could focus on was her lips. It was just something about her lips that had me in trance.

"uhh— breakfast is ready", she spoke, lookin me at for a sec.

I had my right hand in my pants, since it was cold, while slouching a lil down in the couch.

"Aight...", i responded, observing her luh outfit.

She looked at me, nodded and then closed the door.

Even with the natural mean mug she had, you can just tell she was irritated about some.

"aye...", I called out to the boys.

"hmm", Dubs sounded half awake.

"Wake y'all asses up, breakfast ready", i spoke getting up from my sitting position.

Skip

Once we made it downstairs, everyone that was here were either getting breakfast or sitting down at the dinning table eating.

I walked up to the counter area that had all the food waiting to get some. K3 stood in front of me, getting hella food. How ha lil ass finna eat all this shit?

Once she finished getting her food, i was next, and deciding that i wasn't that hungry I settled for shrimp and grits, some bacon, some eggs, and some fruit with orange juice on the side.

I walked towards the big dining room where everyone was seated around the big ass dining table they had.

The only seats available was one next to K3 and one next to this girl.