| HIS INTENTIONS !? |

Bhai i know very well .....😄😊
Somethings are really really different in reel life and real life.😶😐
The things which we see in stories, we found it very romantic and magical but if something like that happens with us in reality. 🤔🙄
We feel bad so i understand your thoughts and feelings about this story.

Many of my cuteeeee readers would have been waiting for these upcoming chapters of this story. So I'm very thankful to those kind readers.
Still I'll say... 😙😚You enjoy the story and if possible relate with it also.
But i never support violence and forceful things.😌☺️😊

I'm not unaware of this fact that being a girl, how vulnerable and worst it feels when he touches you without your consent.😏😔
Anyways its a story right so enjoy !! 😉
Bhai...!!! Matlab life me pehli bar maturity vali bat ki h kya maine ?
😁😂😂😅😅
Believe me bhai this time .. atleast rajveer kuch ghalat nahi karega 😊☺️

🔹💠🔹

•°•°•Raavi Sehgal 's POV•°•°•°

I am still sitting here alone in this corner of this luxurious room. I just can't control now my tears. I want to run away from this place. Today was my marriage. I want the answer Rajveer ...

Why the hell you kidnapped me ?
Zindagi barbad kardi hai tumne or iski vajah janne ka haq sabse pehla humein hai !!!!

Suddenly i was brought back to the reality from my imaginations when i heard the sudden voice of the door.
He literally slammed the door making me flinch. 😣😩😖

O god... Why is he here ?????????

Author's POV (kuch chize author hi sahi se bata sakta hai .. kuch chize!!!!)

when Raavi opens her eyes slowly and sees him meekly. She founds his each and every features making her shout in fear.His appearance and his features were making Ravi shiver even more.

His hairs are messy.
3 or 4 buttons are opened of his shirt. His eyes are really looking red !!.
His sleeves are folded upto elbow.
So his hands are looking veiny which makes him look like a monster in front of this innocent girl.
Plus he is right now very angry.

RAAVI MAKES HIM REMEMBER HIS DARK PAST...

Raavi quickly stands up and moves back. She sees his features and thinks that what will happen now. She is right now chanting in her mind "om namah shivay... om namah shivay"

Rajveer opens the button of his blazer.
Raavi is constantly looking him with fear in her eyes.

Rajveer then throws his blazer on the sofa. Raavi shivers even more as she is trying to find out HIS INTENTIONS.

Rajveer still moves further in her direction. Raavi moves back but soon she reaches to the wall. She sees back and then sees him quickly. Rajveer keeps coming closer.

And now she isn't able to control her emotions anymore. She broke up in tears. She is saying "w-why you a-are do-doing this..p-please l-leave me.. p-please "

Rajveer gets even more aggresive on this as he punches the wall just next to Ravi.

Raavi flinched at this. She looked at her side slowly. She found his hand on the wall which is bleeding as he punched.