| SLEEPING WITH HER |

So i know ... You all might be thinking that in actual what is the reason of RAJVEER'S HARSH AND TORTURING BEHAVIOUR ...

Why he kidnapped Ravi ??
Why he tortures her ??
What is his past ??
What he wants to do NEXT ?????

These kind of thoughts are general if they are coming to you but now.. in this story you can hear the truth from Rajveer himself !!

He will tell Ravi about
HIS REVENGE HIS PAST His Hatred ...

🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺

Ese dil ko kisine chua hi nahi ... 😉
Jese ab ho raha hai hua hi nahi ... 😚

Ishq karte ho to fir jataya karo ...🤗
Raaz-e-dil hamse na chupaya karo ..🤭

🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺

💕💕Welcome to this story💕💕

(Future of Raavi & Rajveer) May be

May be ...

🔹💠🔹

Rajveer Rathore :

"Aaah"
This is the last sound may be i heard before she gets faint.

I don't know what happened to me. But i am right now holding her in my both arms. And my eyes are just carefully looking her beautifull face.

Shit shit ..shitttt ...
Beautifull my foot. If she is a rose then her thorns have made me hurt like a hell..made me live sleepless nights.. made me turn from sweet kid into a RUTHLESS MAN !!!

I took her up in my arms. I am going near the stairs through the hall.
I should have let her fall on floors. But ... This abnormal behaviour ahh

Some house staffs are may be chattering,

" Hey look who is she"
"May be she is his mistress.. it is normal for these rich people"
"Ya.. but first day she was in a wedding dress"
"Offcourse she is money minded therefore she choosed him"

I turned my face slightly towards them and gave them a death glare.
They became scared and continued their work.

I yelled," CALL THE DOCTOR " 😕

I reached near my room. I walked further taking her in my arms.
I kept her slowly and carefully on bed. This is the first time when Rajveer singh rathore is being soft to an OUTSIDER ...

It's being cold nowadays. I should cover her with blanket. I took my steps back to the cupboard. I took blanket then i walked throught the room. I reached near her.