| A PROPOSAL FOR RAAVI |

🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺🌸🌼🌺

Chehra hai ya Chand khila hai
Zulfien ghaneri shaam hai kya

Sagar jaisi ankho vali
Ye to bata Tera naam hai kya

🌺🌼🌸🌺🌼🌸🌺🌼🌸🌺🌼🌸🌺🌼🌸🌸🌸

Rajveer Rathore's POV

I don't know why I am smiling a lot while driving the car back to my home. Still i am sad. This mafia is now a slave of my girl.

Hahahaa- I laughed like a mad. No no offcourse it's bcoz she isn't with me.
After all this circumstances she wanted to be with her family. And so I think I should let her be with them.

I have already messed up everything in her life. Firstly i kidnapped her from her wedding due to which her aunty is still taunting her. It hurts when you realise that you have destroyed someone's self respect.

I wanted to take my revenge and I had no other option. I devastated her image in front of whole media.
And they thought that she has illegitimate relations with me.

Not only this....
I have many times made her cry or fear from me from the first night we met. But now I promise Raavi I will fix everything.

Now I really ... Ummm love you

Ah !! He radhe i am feeling nervous in saying this even if I am alone.

I pulled up the brakes and stopped my Rolls Royce in front of the main gate of my huge Rathore's Mansion.

I opened the door and took out my sunglasses. I kept it near my collar. I folded my sleeves and still i am lost.
But a voice brought me back.

"Rajveeeeeeer how dare you"

I turned serious, this voice is familiar to me. I put my hand on the revolver hidden behind my blazer. I turned back.

"Ah .. you scared me Kabir" a sigh of relief ..

I became relaxed. I went near him. I wanted to hug him. But he pushes me away. And he is not doing fun. He is serious.

I shouted ," Kabir don't "
He said," How dare you... How can you forgive your enemy this much easily"

I looked down for sometime. Then raavi's innocent face comes in front of my eyes and i absentmindly said," Kabir .. your brother loves her"

Kabir shocked and started staring me. I looked straight into his eyes. And I said," Kabir you are not only my friend you are my everything. You know what ... I don't know how and when but I started feeling for her.

I am feeling guilt as from the first night I met this girl, i have only and only tortured her by making her cry and scream in pain. I devastated her.
But still she is able to come out of this she ... SHE FORGIVED ME "

Kabir smiled," oh .... But you .. you said that she is your "

I said," no Kabir ... Bhai vo dushman kabhi nahi thi .. my enemy is vrishbhaan Kumar sehgal.. and I have taken my revenge from him properly. Now I have no need to use his daughter"