| ADHIRAJ VS RAJVEER |

🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺

Dil ko maine di kasam
Na dhadke tere bina ..
Dhadke to saari zindagi
Ye tadpe tere bina ..

🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌺🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼

🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸

Gulaabi akhein jo teri dekhi
Deewana ye dil ho gaya
Sambhalo mujhko o mere yaaro
Sambhalna mushkil ho gaya

🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸

* * * * *

.
.
.
.
.

Our Rajveer the ruthless mafia is now angry and that too because of his brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Bhai is gadhe ko raavi Kam pad Rahi thi ? Jo ab apne khudke bhai se bhi gusse ho rah h )

(Vese ye chapter pura train me sote sote likh Rahi thi to i hope galtiyon ki to baarish andhi toofan sab aa gae hoge😄😄)

Author's POV.

Rajveer clenches his jaw as he is disturbed by adhiraj. He was just about to confess his unknown feelings to Raavi.

But Adhiraj knocks the door and everything stops.

Raavi is thinking that what is really going on in rajveer's mind. She is his captive and she can never trust him.

Adhiraj enters in the room. First he looks raavi and then rajveer.
He says," Veer bhai .. aap log yaha kya kar rahe hain bahar sab raavi ke bare me puch rahe hain "
(Veer brother ! What are you guys doing here. Everyone is asking about raavi)

Raavi says," really ? To keh dijiye na ki shadi ke mandap se uthvaya tha hamein "
(Really... Then can't you say that you all had kidnapped me from my wedding)

Adhiraj turns on Ravi's direction and replies," shut up you bloody girl.... Don't forget that you are our enemy stay in your limits --"
Rajveer cuts in between ,"MY ... She is my enemy not yours "

Adhiraj is shocked now. He nods in no and while keeping one hand on rajveer's shoulder he says slowly," bhai what happen why are you behaving like this ?"

Rajveer sighs and replies," what do you mean ? .. I don't want to involve my brother in this simple ... I can handle both vrishbhaan and raavi on my own "

And now he goes near raavi and he holds her hand. Raavi is noticing his each and every action with widened eyes. rajveer then takes her out of the room. This time raavi didn't said anything because unknowingly she has started trusting rajveer that now he will not do anything wrong with her. Rajveer always wanted to torture her but his inner self always stopped him.

Rajveer is going in the gallery and still he is dragging raavi but, FIRST TIME HE IS NOT HARSH WITH HER.

Everyone is sitting in the huge luxurious hall of Rathore's Mansion.
And Rajveer never cares of anyone's thinking about him. And here everyone is his family so he didn't felt to explain anything about Raavi.
But the situation is something different now.