| BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE |

🖤🌺🖤🌺🖤🌺🖤🌺🖤🌺🖤🌺

__________________________

Rukh zindagi ne mod liya kaisa♪~
Hamne socha nahi tha kabhi aisa

Ata nahin yakeen kya se kya ho gaya ♪~
Kis tarah ham aapse bewafa ho gaya

Suno insaaf kardo mujhe maaf kardo ♪~
Itna to kardo mujhpar apna karam

Awargi mein ban gaya hun deewana♪~
Maine kyu saadgi ko nahi Jana

___________________________

🖤🌺🌺🖤🌺🖤🌺🖤🌺🖤🌺🖤

.
.
.
.

______________________________

🖤🖤🖤

*****  Author's POV  *****

Our girls Vrinda and ruhani are right now hiding behind the Mercedes car. And our stupid boys Adhiraj And Kabir are following the footsteps which is a little visible.

Kabir Azizo_checkiez murmurs," are they humans or what.. how can their feet be so small "
Adhiraj states him and says," gadhe yaha hamari izzat dav pe lagi hai or tu ? ... Jute unke pas hai don't do timepass "

Ruhani Adisanchaniya will never leave a chance to show her jugaduness. as she takes her payal (anklet) out and throws far away. Due to which Kabir and Adhiraj misunderstood and went their in search of girls.

Now without making even a little sound. Ruhani and vrinda are going to the venue and they reached near mandap.

Rajveer and Raavi are already sitting in front of everyone, next to Panditji repeating mantras after him. Both of these girls sits down and hides behind all the relative aunties.

Vrinda says slowly," Oh God I am so tired now... How will I dance after these ceremonies"

Ruhani chuckles and says," such a drama queen u are "

Vrinda widens her eyes ...but just then Adhiraj and Kabir enters inside the venue.
They both covered their head with dupatta (veil) of their lehenga. Vrinda hides the shoes. Ruhani says," Wait... I have to go washroom... U be careful"

Ruhani is going another side towards washroom still covering face.

" Uff is this a maze or wedding hall"
She thinks in her mind.

"Ouch" she shouts as Someone pulls her by grabbing her hands tightly, but the Loud music didn't let anyone listen to her.

" Hmm... I liked your smartness " ,said Kabir.
She was busy in looking in his grey hunter eyes. She always used to have crush on hollywood actors having hunter eyes.

Soon she realised. That person who pulled her close to his chest by grabbing hand was none other than ..! Yes KABIR RAJ MALHOTRA