| CHUPAEIN TO CHUPAIN KESE |

Kuch mujhme tu ese basa hai
Koi mujhme na meri jagah hai

Kuch dekhun toh tu dikhta hai
Meri aakhon me teri nigaah hai

🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼

Radhe Radhe

🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺

~ chapter dedicated to ...
MysticMistres19
~

Raavi sehgal POV

I am listening to him carefully.
I'm shocked and confused. Right now unknowingly my tears are flowing down and i am just standing hopelessly.

I don't want him to do anything like he did on that night. 😣

He ignored me arrogantly and went out from this room.

I am again standing alone. I am crying but I know very well that no one will help me. I want to help myself. I just want to run away from here. But I'm unable.

But I am also shocked after listening all that rubbish which he said.
I just really hate him now. How dare he say such things about my father.
But what if all this is right.

I don't want to trust him. But I don't know why the hell that pain is clearly visible in his eyes. I am unknowingly feeling that i agree with each and every word of Rajveer. His invisible tears and his words are compelling me to believe him.

But i don't want to believe him. I'm confused. I want to know the TRUTH ?

Sach vo nahi hai jo Rajveer muje dikhana chahta hai.. sach vo hai jo mai dekhna chahti hu Dad plz tell me.
......
😔

Rajveer Rathore's POV

[ Today's look ]

I have done all the pending files. And after checking the reports of all the employees, I am sitting peacefully in my office. I am really tired.

I don't know why the hell I am feeling bad for her. I don't want to think but She is my enemy right.

Her dad destroyed my family.
Her dad used my mom for his pleasure. Her dad ruined my childhood. And can't I take my revenge.

Offcourse i can and i will.
I want him to realize that what kind of pain I had to go through.
And this is the only way to take my revenge.
I WILL RUIN HER DAUGHTER.
ONLY AND ONLY THEN... HE WILL REALIZE.

After some time... At home

Author's POV