| REVEALED HIS PAST |

🌸🌼🌺

I would like to ask all of my cute romantic readers that ... Do u want any thing different .. like do u have any suggestions for this story hmm?
Ji kahiyeee na janab ... Koi suggestion

🖤💖
Ye jo mujhpe hua hai Tera hi Karam
Ban gaya tu meri chahton ka haram

✨🌺
Dhadkane meri bas me rahi na Sanam
Tujh ko pane ko Dil machle hardam

🌼🌸
Bin tere hoti hai palkein meri nam
Bechayniyan tu aake kar de na Kam

🔹💠🔹

Rajveer Rathore POV

I am going out of her room.
I don't know how can I behave so abnormally. Oh God if she was in sleep and she pulled me then I could have stop her.
But still I was sleeping with her.
There is no doubt that I hate her but that's not my style.
Whatever i will do, i will do in her consciousness. I have totally no need to make her unconscious. 🤨

But that time when she was close to me I really felt something different. She is my enemy then why am I giving her sympathy huhhhhh !!

Ok now i think ... There are important works other than her also.
I was about to go office right ?? Then why the hell i changed my path..
Anyways she might have been eaten
I should leave.

Before i go ahead. My phone rangs and i took my phone out from my pocket. It's adhiraj

"Hello Raj ..what happen" i started --

Adhiraj says "bhai it's an urgent meeting with SHRIKANTH AGNIHOTRI please come to the meeting room 10th floor and ya our family is returning home tomorrow from Rajgarh"

"Oh but .. actually I'm not in the office right now is it really that urgent"

" Bhaiii ... You forgotten about that deal. Dad always wanted that deal and today we have to make this confirm right ? We were going to give him surprise na"

" Oh ya ya offcourse ... I don't know how can I forget about this .. I am coming" --

How can anyone believe that this man is now 28 !!!!!!!!!
Can't he manage this meeting on his own. Anyways I am his brother at last. I will have to go, NO CHOICES. 😑

I ended the call and then walked outside to go office.
But my steps stopped midway in the hall listening that loud voice.

Wait who is she !!!!

I went at that side. It's coming out from kitchen. I went ahead.

Oh i don't believe on my eyes what am I seeing.. Raavi is standing there and she is shouting at gauri di . MY gauri di.

I am getting aggresive and quickly i went inside.
I went near her and held her hand with my strong hands.
I will never forgive you for this.

Now see what will I do next with you my dear enemy

She flinches at this. I made my grip tighter and she hisses in pain.
This !! I want to see this fear and pain in your eyes daily Ravi.. That's the way to hate someone perfectly !

( Rest of the scene you know right ...
So now lemme continue after rajveer takes takes Raavi to a dark room )

She deserves all this ..
But she deserves to know about my past. And TODAY I WILL TELL HER !
.
.
.
I said harshly," don't worry.. aj tumhe iska javab mil jaega"