| UNKNOWN FEELINGS |

🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺

🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺

Author's POV

Night 10:00...... (Bhai Pehli bar mene time likha)

Rajveer is lying on his king-size bed.
He is busy in scrolling down in his phone. Other family members are also sleeping. Ravi is as usual alone in her room.

Ravi is still busy in thinking that what was all that which Rajveer said that time when she was trying to act as if she is sleeping. Ravi is trying to figure out why did he said "I am feeling bad"
And here Rajveer is thinking about Ravi.

Rajveer keeps his phone on the bed and pulls up the blanket closes eyes and began thinking,
"Adhiraj tried to control the situation...
But then Why did i became angry on him .

That's what I wanted .. I didn't wanted Mira to say that Ravi is my girlfriend huh That bloody girl is my enemy and i just hate her ..

I will torture her. I will destroy her life. I promise to myself I will make her life a living hell. Her father will have to beg in front of me for his daughter.

And I want Vrishbhaanu sehgal to beg in front of me.

I will destroy you Ravi but right now I can't accept that Adhiraj claimed you as his girlfriend in front of my family."

Ravi sehgal POV

I want to meet my dad. I want to go back to my family my mom didu and chachu i miss you all.

That day was bu luckiest day ...
I was getting married but all of a sudden the heaven turned into hell. I never knew Rajveer will snatch everything from me even my self respect.

I just hate whenever he comes closer to me. He treats me as his puppet. He hurts me always for no reason.
He is doing wrong with me just because he thinks that my dad is his enemy.

I hate you Rajveer. I just hate you with all my guts. I will never forgive you 😔

Author's POV

Rajveer is unable to sleep.
He is trying to sleep but whenever he closes his eyes he feels different. He is feeling restless.

He doesn't wants to remember that scene but he is continuously thinking about Ravi.

He stands up from the bed. Right now he is really aggresive. He is walking here and there in his room. He stops suddenly and he walks to the cupboard. He opens it and takes out the bottle of rum. He is drinking direct from the bottle.

After some time... He keeps it inside and then he walks out of the room.

He is walking in the gallery. He reaches to Ravi's room. And he suddenly opens the door simultaneously Ravi sits on bed. Rajveer is right now fully drunken and he is just staring Ravi. Ravi is shivering so much and she is tightly holding the blanket and trying to hide herself from this monster.