''•~Character Forms~•''

Radhe Radhe ❤️

*********

HER TEARS ARE DESIRE OF HIS REVENGE

🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰

Ha to Bhai log mai na bol Rai thi na ki sabse pehle to Thanks a lot all of you ... You all have supported me this much ..
No. Of viewers are still increasing and they are loving the concept of my story ...

Bhai kafi logo ne bohot saari stories likhi hai...
Or maine bas ek likhi BUT SOLID LIKHI HAI NAA

infact ... I'm very happy ap sab muje MSG karke puch rahe hain ki kab update karna hai...

Anyways friends ... I hope you will love the further chapters also ..
😄😄

🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷🥰🌷

*********

So .. i want to introduce about A FORM...
You can fill it and become a character in our cute story
|| RUTHLESS CEO's CAPTIVE ||

********

🩶🤍🩷🩶🤍🩷🩶🤍🩷🩶🤍🩷🩶🤍🩷🩶🤍🩷

NAME:
AGE (OPTIONAL🫣😉):
GIRL OR BOY :
FAVOURITE COLOUR:
QUOTE describing your personality:
Do u love this story:

Tags 7+:
Have you followed the author:
Kindly tag our story on your mb:
THE role which u want:

Options for role -

Lead: Rajveer Rathore, Raavi sehgal
Others: (family of raavi)
- vrinda(sister).. vrishbhaanu (father).. sarla(aunty villen types) .. devrath(uncle).. rekha(mother).. Ruhani(college friend, daughter of a politician)
Other: (family of rajveer)
-Adhiraj (brother).. Kabir(best friend).. Mira(sister).. krishnakant(father).. prajana(mother thodi si villen).. chandrakant (grand father- his fav) .. Nandini(grandmother-his beloved)
Other:
Shauraya Agnihotri(soon to be husband of raavi.. but shadi na ho payi)
Raj Agnihotri (shaurya ke abbajaan 😅)

I hope .. you will like this process and form filling all the roles will be allotted on the basis of your choice and my Marzi 😁...
So I hope you will support this COMMUNITY and also please follow some rules.. i hope you all understand thank you ..
🥹😀