| WHY RAJVEER IS CHANGING |

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Likhe Jo khat tujhe
Vo Teri yaad me ..
Hazaro rang ke nazare
Ban gae ..

Savera jab hua ..
To fool ban gae
Jo raat ayi to ..
Sitaare ban gae

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hey readers ...
This is vaishnavi singh ... Right now I am busy 😅😂😅science vale bache h na ..
Acha actually Right now I am in the train - 1:19 p.m. 22 August 😊😊😘😚😍

I love you all my cutu cutuuuu readers so now I want to write something please ignore grammatical mistakes !!!! ✨✨🌸💕❤️✨🌺🌺🌺🌸💕

(By the way meri akho me dard ho raha hai 😭☺️😂🙏 but muje to phir bi likhna h hehe lol)

🖤🖤🖤
🌼

Author's POV

Rajveer is very confused right now.
He is laying on his bed beside Raavi
(Raavi is the real name by the way 😅 Ravi ghalati se likha tha maine ..)

Rajveer's POV

I am confusingly thinking ,"
What the hell is happening to you Rajveer singh Rathore ?
I never gave even a slight attention to any girl.
But today !! I actually kissed her I know she hates me so much.
She never wanted me to come this close to her. Even I hate her ..
She is my enemy I want to torture her and her father. I want my revenge but why am I changing?
Why my behaviour towards her changing ?

Why did I forced her into a kiss.
Today first time I felt that i want her always with me.

Just because of her! I was angry on my brother "

I got disturbed by her sleepy voice," l-l-let m-me go pl-please.. i ..i h-hate you... Pl-please i.. i hate you"

I am staring at her. She is damn beautiful even in her sleep. Strands of her hairs are lying on her face. I tucked the hairs behind her ears. She is looking really vulnerable. I don't know why the hell I am feeling guilt.

She was my enemy right no no no she IS my enemy why the hell I am saying was.

But her innocence is melting my rock heart. I was aggresive last night and also drunken. Otherwise I really didn't wanted to force her. I saw a small cut on her lips i remember it's because of me.

I got up and sit on bed. I adjusted a pillow below her head. And I am tapping her head a little. She stops mumbling the words. I said slowly," I.. I..I am s-s-Sorry Raavi"

Oh God it's really hard to say sorry !!

I didn't knew This mafia type person will ever say SORRY ...
Is it because of you ?

She is still sleeping. But she starts coughing. I helped her and I made her sit on bed. I quickly got up from bed and took a glass of water from the jug.
I gave it Raavi.
How stubborn she is ! She isn't even looking at me.